Offizielle Homepage der Cheerios

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

Re: Offizielle Homepage der Cheerios

von Sabrina am 02.11.2013 14:10

(Oh ich hab mich verguckt, ich könnte doch kommen.)

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 02.11.2013 23:08

{Ich müsste können :> aber ich sag an dem Freitag davor nochmal 100 % ob ich kann oder nicht :) }

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 04.11.2013 20:17

(Meine Charas können leider nicht kommen, sorry. Aber wenn ihr mich ganz doll lieb habt, können wir das auf Freitag verschieben.)

Und Mandy steigt für eine kurze Zeit aus. 

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 04.11.2013 20:20

[Bin das Wochenende nicht da o.o]

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 04.11.2013 20:25

( Blaine kann au net kommen. Also wenn´s freitag ist, vielleicht. Samstag ist kinotaaag *_* fack ju göthe und der teufelsgeiger =

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 04.11.2013 20:26

Und Amber möchte gerne wieder beitreten^^

Babypause ist um  

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 05.11.2013 13:55

Ja ok dann verschieben wir es auf Freitag, aber ich kann dann wahrscheinlich nicht kommen

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 05.11.2013 13:57

Was bringt es wenn der Head Cheerleader beim Training nich kommen kann? Haha :'D

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 05.11.2013 14:01

Hab mich geirrt ich kann doch

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Raphael

28, Männlich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Cheerio Dancer Titan Skater Club

von Raphael am 06.11.2013 16:49

(also ich könnte - aber nur eine halbe stunde um 19 uhr muss ich nämlich wieder weg .. so ist zumindest die momentane planung.)

jh_1.gif 3174457405_1_3_K8VjHaF7.gif jh_3.gif

It's the light that falls around the place she stands.
It's the way, you know, she make's you a better man.
Then you walk away like you do so well and you ask yourself 

Would it be so strange to let yourself go.
Would it be such a drag just to finally let somebody get inside

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum