Offizielle Homepage der Cheerios

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  17  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Offizielle Homepage der Cheerios

von Quinn am 30.09.2012 09:55

Neuigkeiten: /

Coach:

Sue Sylvester
Head Cheerleader: 
Quinn Fabray
Co-Kapitän:
Tiana Le Claire
Top-Ten-Cheerios:
01. Kitty Le Claire
03. Lisa Dine               
04. Sabrina Armstrong
06. Santana Lopez
07. Amber Sterling
10. Juliet Brightener
Sonstige Mitglieder: 
Viola Yuin, Lucy Cooper, Nina Daniels, Sara Motta, Clarissa Fray, Blaine Anderson, Jess Motta, Mandy Collister, Lina Preston, Raphael Jacobs, Lela McRiver, Dani Brightner, Bree Fields, Annika Paneradi, Rebekah Mikaelson, Aurelia Steward, Roxanne Elliot, Kasia Jean, Zoella Connor, Ruby Collister, Kaya Scodelario, Kurt Hummels, Brooke Miller, Alice Campbell, Olivia Campbell, Carlie Valentine, Emma Abrams, Kora Turner, Rose Hale

Nächstes Treffen: -
Beginn:

*falls ihr nicht könnt lasst es Quinn und Coach Sylvester bitte wissen! 

CU @ Training!
"Cheerios" Link: 
Klick

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 08.04.2014 21:01.

Jessica
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Offizielle Homepage der Cheerios

von Jessica am 13.10.2012 17:08

Ich steige aus!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 13.10.2012 18:38

joa, also ich meld mich mal zum Vorsingen

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 13.10.2012 18:38

Ich würde auch gerne vorsingen (:

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 13.10.2012 18:41

Me too ;)

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 13.10.2012 18:44

[Wer vorsingen will, schreibt einfach mir eine PN wegen einem Play ;)
Aber heute play ich erstmal nicht mehr mit Syd^^] 

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 13.10.2012 20:25

Ich habe alles nachgelesen und ich hätte immernoch meine Zombie Idee aber ich würde mir noch Gedanken zu machen mit Outfits und so also ich denk noch nach. Und ich würde auch gern vor singen.

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 15.10.2012 19:46

Ich singe auch vor:D

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 15.10.2012 19:49

Bye bye, Cheerios! Wer Probleme hat,
meldet sich absofort bei Sara ... 

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 15.10.2012 19:50

Status: Sydney ist ausgestiegen und hat mir den Posten des Headcheerios überlassen, wer ein Problem damit hat, schreibt mir eine Nachricht;D

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  17  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum