Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  104  |  105  |  106  |  107  |  108  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Jess

29, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Gewinner

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Jess am 30.11.2013 16:28

POSTEN?! MIT MIRR????  

2919234yW8kwI8O.gif
                                        Booooorrrrriiiiiiinnngggg!

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 30.11.2013 16:43

Ich ;)

Antworten

Finn

30, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Book Club Foto Club Titan Booty Camp Gewinner

von Finn am 02.12.2013 18:30

hatt jemand lust zu playn?

tumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o1_250.giftumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o2_250.gif

F I N N  H U D
S O N

Antworten

Alaska

29, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Head Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club Gewinner

von Alaska am 03.12.2013 19:49

Mag jemand mit mir posten?

Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous and turbulent. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her.

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 10.12.2013 20:10

Hat jemand lust zu playn?

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Alaska
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Alaska am 10.12.2013 20:12

Ich mag Fang du an^^

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 10.12.2013 20:13

Okay

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Rebekah

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics

von Rebekah am 11.12.2013 14:08

Hat jemand Lust mit Rebekah zu playn? :)

bekki.png
Untitled.png
Headlights blinking like a car stuck on the side of the road. Another story 'bout a setting sun that's never been told. Feels like you're losing it all. Every time you turn around it seems the world has got you down. Keep holding on, we're holding on together. This is the last call; for anyone who gives a damn at all.

Antworten

Alaska
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Alaska am 12.12.2013 19:30

Wer will mit mir Posten? :)

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 12.12.2013 19:33

Ich hätte Lust

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  104  |  105  |  106  |  107  |  108  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum