Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1462  |  1463  |  1464  |  1465  |  1466  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

Re: Laberthread

von Klaus am 02.03.2014 00:20

Oh man Dsds wird auch immer schlimmer

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 03.03.2014 13:59

Habt ihr gestern die Oscars geguckt?

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 03.03.2014 16:50

Nope leider nicht :( Du?

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 09.03.2014 15:49

Schokocremtorte  
- okay .... schokokuchen mit vanillecreme aber scheiß drauf....  

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 09.03.2014 17:30

@Graham ja hab ich

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 10.03.2014 21:01

Signaturentest <:

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten

Stiles

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Art Club Drama Club The Skanks Skater Club Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Stiles am 11.03.2014 21:04

Frage, wieso wird das Rollenspiel nicht angezeigt bei dem ich geposted habe ? Es wird allerdings einer angezeigt vom 24.2

stiles2.png

coollogo_com-154311378.gif

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 12.03.2014 06:26

Das Problem habe ich auch Das play von Serena und Jamie wird auch nicht im Hospital angezeigt

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bridget am 12.03.2014 06:36

Und auch das Play zwischen Kurt und Bridget in der Tanzhalle wird nicht angezeigt

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 22.03.2014 14:22

Gar kein neues Play wird dort angezeigt ^^

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1462  |  1463  |  1464  |  1465  |  1466  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum