Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1440  |  1441  |  1442  |  1443  |  1444  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

Re: Laberthread

von Jamie am 28.12.2013 23:22

Ohha das ist ja alles echt krass und vorallem tut mir leid für dich Kitty! Aber wie ihr das hier regelt ist echt bewundernswert! :)

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Faith

25, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Sophomores Drama Club Dungeons & Dragons Foto Club Girls Athletics The Secret Society of Superheroes Club

von Faith am 29.12.2013 19:20

Sigtest^^

http3A2F2F24mediatumblrcom2F8489a49396a234faf1972bbe414dd6fa2Ftumblr_myjoo6XeiI1sj6g7wo2_500.png

http3A2F2F24mediatumblrcom2F00e64f2f567c9780d0b8dbf82d6051a22Ftumblr_myjm9wJeVM1riimcbo4_250.gif  tumblr_msyxamJwBs1s1dmdvo6_250.gif
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

Antworten

Barbara

26, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Sophomores Art Club Sychronized Swim Team Vegan Club Brainiacs

von Barbara am 29.12.2013 19:38

Signaturtest too ♥

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh! I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
                                          and I'm not proud of my address ... In the torn up town, no post code envy! But every song's like:
                         Gold teeth! Grey Goose! Tripping in the bathroom! Bloodstains! Ball gowns! Trashing the hotel room!
                                                        We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams!

Antworten

Zoella

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Sophomores Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Zölibat Club

von Zoella am 29.12.2013 20:38

Ebenfalls ein Signaturen Test :3

tumblr_myibtgu6f21t0bzb6o1_250.gif  tumblr_myibtgu6f21t0bzb6o6_250.gif  tumblr_myibtgu6f21t0bzb6o5_250.gif

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath.

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess!

So I said quietly, agreed polietly.

I guess that I forgot I had a choice.

Let you push me past an breaking point.

I still for nothing, so I fell for everything!

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 31.12.2013 18:02

Dinner for One  

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 31.12.2013 20:33

Damit ich es euch als erster sagen kann: FROHES NEUES JAHR - Ich hoff' ihr seid gut reingerutscht .... hach, ich sag es euch sogar so früh schon OBWOHL noch nicht mal 2014 ist. Und das nächste Jahr könnte so einige Überraschung bringen!!

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 01.01.2014 11:56

Ich wünsche euch allen hier ein frohes neues Jahr! :) ich hoffe ihr seit alle gut ins jahr 2014 gekommen ohne euch zu verletzten oder irgendeinen Unfall zu bauen ...das kriegt nämlich nicht jeder hin!

broken-hand.jpg

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 01.01.2014 15:33

hny14.jpg

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 01.01.2014 15:42

Ich wünsch euch allen ein gutes und erfolgreiches neues Jahr. Ganz viel Glück, Gesundheit, Liebe und das eure Träume und Wünsche in Erfüllung und ihr das Jahr 2014 immer in positiver Erinnerung behalten könnt!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 01.01.2014 16:01

Ich wünsche euch allen auch ein frohes neues Jahr ♥'
   & die Idee mit Miss Ohio find ich super! 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1440  |  1441  |  1442  |  1443  |  1444  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum