Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1436  |  1437  |  1438  |  1439  |  1440  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Laberthread

von Lisa am 25.12.2013 14:33

Ohman ich konnte keinen Text machen, da es irgendwie nicht zentriert wird, und dann sieht es dumm aus.

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 25.12.2013 16:26

@Mila danke <3 :*
@Lisa deine Signatur sieht aber trotzdem sehr hübsch aus :)

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 25.12.2013 17:36

Ich wünsch euch allen frohe Weihnachten und eine schöne Zeit mit euren Liebsten :)

so und jetzt noch die Frage ob jemand playen möchte  

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 25.12.2013 18:07

Frohe Weihnachten euch allen. c:

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 25.12.2013 18:11

@ Lisa: Mein Browser zentriert es auch nicht, da zentrier ich es eben selbst XD

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 25.12.2013 20:54

@Clara wie macht man das o.O ich habe des schonmal probiert, aber des hat nicht geklappt. Ich verzweifel immer xD

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 25.12.2013 21:55

kommt vielleicht ein bisschen spät aber frohe Weihnachten euch allen!

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Juliet

27, Weiblich

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Cheerio

von Juliet am 25.12.2013 22:03

Dankö
Ich hab mir gestern eh gedacht: Was sind wir für eigenartige Leute die an Weihnachten Abends on sind
Aber sagen wir einfach Santa Clause ist ja erst heute gekommen

Antworten

Tyler

28, Männlich

Lesbe

McKinley High Seniors Muckraker Rugby Team Titan Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Tyler am 25.12.2013 22:05

Ja stimmt es waren merkwürdigerweise gestern relativ viele online abends und wie lief bei euch die Bescherung?

tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo1_250.gif  tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo7_250.gif
Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you". Birds singing
in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me". Say "nighty-night" and kiss me. Just
hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little
dream of me. Stars fading, but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger
till dawn, dear. Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you. Sweet dreams that leave
all worries behind you. But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 26.12.2013 01:17

Also ich war gestern nur manchmal mit dem Handy on, mehr nicht. Und als wir gefeiert haben am Abend, war ich garnicht on!

Light it up!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1436  |  1437  |  1438  |  1439  |  1440  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum