Wusstest du ... ?

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

Wusstest du ... ?

von Graham am 24.11.2013 23:26

So, das ist eher weniger ein Spiel als mehr so ein Thread für unnützes Wissen, das man los werden möchte

User A: "Wusstest du, dass..."
User B: "Nein / Ja.  Wusstest du, dass ..."

Ich fang an. 

Wusstest du, dass Kraken 3 Herzen haben?

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 24.11.2013 23:26.

Sean
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Wusstest du ... ?

von Sean am 24.11.2013 23:30

Ja, ich hab ein Buch wo das drinne steht

Wusstest du, dass es Mittwochs am wahrscheinlichsten ist, vom Blitz getroffen zu werden?

Antworten

Benjamin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Benjamin am 25.11.2013 07:27

Habe ich glaub shon gehört..

Wusstest du, dass einer von 70 Menschen Popel isst. o.o

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 25.11.2013 07:33

Ehm nee

Wusstest du dass nach einer Umfrage die Menschen den Mittwoch mehr hassen als den Montag? Oo

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

von Graham am 25.11.2013 12:48

Was echt? Montag ist mein absoluter Hass-Tag

Wusstest du, dass du in deinem ganzen Leben, während dem Schlafen ungefähr 70 Insekten und 10 Spinnen essen wirst?

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 25.11.2013 12:48.

Sienna

32, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Abschluss

von Sienna am 25.11.2013 15:18

Ich wusste, dass ich es tun werde. Aber nicht, dass es so viele sind. Ihgitt. 

Wusstest du, dass die meißten Serienmörder im November geboren sind? 

Untitled.png

Antworten

Lina

27, Weiblich

Behinderte

McKinley High Juniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Lina am 25.11.2013 15:43

Ja, habe ich vorhin bei Faktastisch erfahren. :'D

Wusstest du, dass die Norweger im November nur den halben Steuersatz zahlen, damit  genug Geld für Weihnachtsgeschenke übrig bleibt? 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d838c77d1693719b8db71c3548f179bd/tumblr_mkhoy990781qdqz7wo6_250.gif   http://24.media.tumblr.com/3532d7a54aa5b9d49c9b0ea174d8a2b2/tumblr_mkhoy990781qdqz7wo4_250.gif

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh. I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies. And I'm not proud of my
address. In the torn up town, no post code envy. But every song's 
like: Gold teeth. Grey Goose. Tripping in the
bathroom. Bloodstains. Ball gowns. Trashing the 
hotel room. We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like: Crystal. 
Maybach. Diamonds on your timepiece. Jet planes. Islands. Tigers on a gold leash.
We don't  
care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.And we'll never be royals. It don't run in our blood. That
kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz.  
Let me be your ruler. You can call me queen bee.

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 25.11.2013 16:01

Nein haha

Wusstest du, dass jeder Durchschnittsmensch 5 Mal im Jahr an einem Mörder vorbeiläuft?

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sienna

32, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Abschluss

von Sienna am 25.11.2013 16:03

Nein, dass ist gruselig. 
Wusstest du, dass die größten Zeitungsverlage alle in Russland sind?

Untitled.png

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

von Graham am 26.11.2013 18:02

Ne hab ich nicht gewusst^^

Wusstest du, dass die Auster ihr Geschlecht während ihres Lebens mehrmals ändern kann?

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum