Fuck Marry Kill

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  ...  18  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Phoebe

27, female

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: Fuck Marry Kill

from Phoebe on 02/27/2014 02:52 PM

{ist egal, ich mach's auch immer bei deinen Grey's Anatomy }

Fuck: Alex.
Marry: Henry.
Kill: George.

Megan Nicole, Tiffany Alvord, Christina Grimmie. 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

from Klaus on 02/27/2014 02:56 PM

Fuck: Megan Nicole
Marry: Christina Grimmie ( Love her <3 )
Kill: Tiffany Alvord
( Hey ich kannte mal alle )

Addisson, Charlotte, Violet ( Private Practice..Entscheide ja richtig! )

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Phoebe

27, female

Sportler

from Phoebe on 02/27/2014 02:59 PM

Fuck: Charlotte.
Marry: Violet.
Kill: Addison.
*panisch im Kreis renn *
Klaus, Jessie, Tyler 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

from Klaus on 02/27/2014 03:01 PM

( Falsch richtig wäre gewesen Fuck: Addisson, Marry: Charlotte und Kill: Violet )

Fuck: Tyler
Marry: Klaus
Kill: Jessie

Bonnie, Caroline, Elena

You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your

Phoebe

27, female

Sportler

from Phoebe on 02/27/2014 03:04 PM

Fuck: Elena.
Marry: Caroline.
Kill: Bonnie.
Angelina, Bella, Jessica {Twilight

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

from Klaus on 02/27/2014 03:09 PM

Fuck: Bella
Marry: Angelina
Kill: Jessica

Emmett, Jasper, Edward ( Twillight )

Phoebe

27, female

Sportler

from Phoebe on 02/27/2014 03:12 PM

Fuck: Jasper.
Marry: Emmett.
Kill Edward.  

Öhm Draco, Ron, Harry. 

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

from Klaus on 02/27/2014 03:15 PM

Fuck: Harry
Marry: Ron
Kill: Draco

Cooper, Sam, Pete ( private practice )

Lorelai

27, female

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

from Lorelai on 02/27/2014 07:05 PM

Fuck Cooper
Marry Sam
Kill Pete

Alex Pettyfer, James Gaisford, Nick Purcell

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Kate

25, female

Trouty Mouth

from Kate on 07/22/2014 09:13 PM

Fuck: James Gaisford.
Marry: Alex Pettyfer.
Kill: Nick Purcell. 

Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey und Scott McCall. [Teen Wolf]
{Oh gott, ich hätte verdammt Probleme bei 'Kill'. :0}

http://media.tumblr.com/d8bc78d942997c77cd0ec150584c339d/tumblr_inline_n6avlzz52X1rlymf3.gif   http://media.tumblr.com/0b6fc2227519ec069288aac1ae8dbd4e/tumblr_inline_n6avlhORJx1rlymf3.gif

slowly.png

Can you feel it? All the guys in here don't really wanna dance. Can you feel it? All that I can here is music from the back. Can you feel it? Found you hiding here so won't you take my hand, darling, before the beats kicks in again. I need you darling, come on set the tone. If you feel you're falling, won't you let me know? 

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  ...  18  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum