Fuck Marry Kill

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

Fuck Marry Kill

von Mandy am 15.11.2013 06:57

Es werden drei Personen vorgegeben (Stars, Personen aus der Glee Welt oder wo anders her oder hier aus dem RPG) und man muss sich entscheiden, mit welcher Person man davon schlafen würde, wen man töten würde und wen heiraten. Dann gibt man drei neue Personen vor.

Santana, Kitty, Quinn 

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Fuck Marry Kill

von Kitty am 15.11.2013 07:47

Fuck Kitty, Marry Quinn & Kill Santana :'D

Aria, Hanna, Emily. {Pll.} 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 15.11.2013 12:18

Fuck Aria Marry Hanna kill Emily

Harry Ron Hermoine

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 15.11.2013 14:13

(Ok jetzt mag ich dich nicht mehr so gern wie vorher, Tyler. Em ist der beste Chara in Pll)
Fuck Hermoine, Marry Ron and Kill Harry
Clara, Viola, Juliet (von hier) 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 15.11.2013 14:34

Ohh Gott...
Also aufjeden Fall Marry Juliet *-*, Fuck Jules/Viola :'D & Kill Clara, sorry. ^^

Quinn Santana & Brittany. 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Mandy am 15.11.2013 15:14

Oh Mann ist das schwer...
Marry Quinn, Fuck Santana and Kill Brittany.
Mandy, Lisa, Amber. 

Antworten

Gwen

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 15.11.2013 15:58

AHHH Ich mach es jetz fair:
Fuck Mandy Marry Lisa Kill Amber :(

Hermione, Ginny, Daphne (Harry Potter*_*)

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Mandy am 15.11.2013 16:04

hahaha
Fuck Daphne, Marry Hermione and Kill Ginny :(
Astoria, Daphne, Pansy. 

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 15.11.2013 16:59

Marry Astoria Fuck Daphne und kill Pansy

von hier: Dean Tim  und zum schluss Tyler

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 15.11.2013 16:59

Könnt ihr vielleicht Leute verwenden die man auch kennt? Sonst ist das Spiel doch scheiße haha

Fuck Dean Marry Tim Kill Tyler

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 15.11.2013 17:00.
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum