Eingangshalle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Eingangshalle

von Grace am 03.11.2012 18:07

*Mit in die Halle geh*

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 03.11.2012 18:12

*chloe kurz anlächel und dann in die halle geh*

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Chloe
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Chloe am 03.11.2012 18:12

*die anderen hinterhergeh*

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 18:47

*Die Halle betrette und mich unseh, es ist schon eine Weile her, dass ich das letzte mal hier war und dann auch noch als Chloe White*
*Ein paar Schritte weitergehe und schon ein paar andere Mitglieder sehe*

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 18:52

[Das klingt total nach Geschlechtsumwandlung XD]

*die Halle betrete und an die Zeit denke, als ich Sydney Lawley hieß oder
auch an die Zeit davor, wo mein Name Sydney Motta lautete* *Graham
sehe und beschließe ihn anzusprechen* Schick schick, Herr Graham!

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 30.11.2013 18:52

Ich betrat die Halle und begrüßte meine Mitkameraden. Dann sah ich Graham und Clara und gehe zu ihm. "Na, old sports." Ich schnalzte mit der Zunge und grinste noch breiter. "Schick seht ihr aus!" Ich betrachtete begeistern Clara's Kleid und Graham's Anzug.

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 30.11.2013 18:54.

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 30.11.2013 18:53

*hier herkomme*
*mich umsehe und das Gebäude immer wieder wunderschön finde*
*etwas nervös bin, wegen meiner Laudatio und meinen Nominierungen* 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.11.2013 18:55

Ich kam hierher in einem schönem roten Kleid, und ging die Treppen hinunter bis ich mich auf einen Stuhl in irgendeiner Reihe setzte. Auf meine Hand hatte ich mir notizen gemacht, zu dem was ich nominieren musste.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 18:56

Ich kam mit Jeff her. Wir hatten die Kinder einer Babysitterin überlassen. Ich hatte das schon öfter gemacht und lächelte. Danach grinste ich etwas.

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 18:57

"Geb' ich gern' zurück!" *lächelnd betrachtete ich sie und
schwälgte leicht gedanklich zu den Awards ab* "Wenn ihr
mich entschuldigt - ich geh' schonmal rein!" *ging ab*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum