Rate the User.

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

Re: Rate the User.

von Tiana am 03.12.2013 17:25

Profilbild: 10 - Es ist wirklich unglaublich schön *-*
Signatur: 8 - Die Gifs sind toll *-* Aber mit etwas mehr Text würde es mir besser gefallen

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Benjamin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Benjamin am 03.12.2013 20:16

Beides 10 *-*

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 14.12.2013 14:12

BILD: Supertollewundervollefantastische 10!
SIGI: Mittelwertigegrandiose 8! Nur wegen der vermalledeitenunschönen Schrift, denn das Gif ist so wundergroßaratig! :)

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 14.12.2013 15:49

Bild: 8 ich finde es schön, aber ich mag Bilder mit Frontansicht noch ein wenig lieber :)
Sigi: 8 das Bild in deiner Signatur finde ich sehr schön, aber ich finde den Schriftzug noch nicht ganz perfekt

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 20.12.2013 19:00

Profilbild: 10. Wie könnte man Joseph Morgan auch weniger geben?
Signatur: Auch 10. Ich sag' nur Klaroline.

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Alaska
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Alaska am 20.12.2013 19:38

Profilbild: 9 - ich finde es gibt etwas Schönere, aber das ist auch toll
Signatur: 10 - Boah deine Signatur ist immer so schön.

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Katy

26, Weiblich

Stricher

McKinley High Sophomores

von Katy am 26.12.2013 01:29

Profilbild : 8 - Es gibt hübschere, trotzdem finde ich dieses auch sehr Hübsch :>

Signatur : 7 - Du hattest schonmal viel bessere !

tumblr_mumardiXey1rtrtz3o6_250.gif  tumblr_mumardiXey1rtrtz3o4_250.gif

Shining bright. Speakers shaking. Put that old mustang in drive. Heart is yours for the taking. We don't have to say goodbye. If it was summer forever. Oh oh oh. Don't let it go oh oh. Just kiss me slow oh oh. Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever. Oh oh oh. Don't let it go oh oh. Just kiss me slow oh oh. Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever 

Antworten

Barbara

26, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Sophomores Art Club Sychronized Swim Team Vegan Club Brainiacs

von Barbara am 29.12.2013 20:01

PIC: SUPER  10 - Ich mag' den HolzfällerLook 
SIG: Die Gifs:  - aber die Schriftart und die weiten Absätze ...  Ich geb' 6,5! 

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh! I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
                                          and I'm not proud of my address ... In the torn up town, no post code envy! But every song's like:
                         Gold teeth! Grey Goose! Tripping in the bathroom! Bloodstains! Ball gowns! Trashing the hotel room!
                                                        We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams!

Antworten

Nina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Seniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Carry On Hakuna Matata Gewinner

von Nina am 29.12.2013 22:16

Pb; 9,5 *-* Süß 
Sigi: 10 Wundertollig *o* 

tumblr_m59meyaoPz1rph627_large.gif

tumblr_m7rpnxPots1r8dufio1_500.gif

I found my Mr. Right. Alexis, he's just Perfect to me.~

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 03.03.2014 10:32

PB: ß *_*
SIG: 8 :)

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum