Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  110  |  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Clara am 27.12.2013 17:09

Jamie und Jess :) Jess fängt an

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Tyler

28, Männlich

Lesbe

McKinley High Seniors Muckraker Rugby Team Titan Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Tyler am 27.12.2013 17:10

okay

tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo1_250.gif  tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo7_250.gif
Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you". Birds singing
in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me". Say "nighty-night" and kiss me. Just
hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little
dream of me. Stars fading, but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger
till dawn, dear. Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you. Sweet dreams that leave
all worries behind you. But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 27.12.2013 17:41

Ja ich möcht immernoch

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Mason

28, Männlich

Trouty Mouth

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Ice Hockey Team Titan The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Interfaith Paintball League

von Mason am 27.12.2013 17:44

@Kitty tyler oder Bridget?

tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo6_250.gif  tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo2_250.gif
You`re the light that makes my darkness disappear!
If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've been looking for that
someone, I never make it on my own. Dreams can't take the place of loving you, There's
gotta be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that
you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side. When you look me in
the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 27.12.2013 17:47

Mir Schnuppe, mir sind beide Recht. :)

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Mason

28, Männlich

Trouty Mouth

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Ice Hockey Team Titan The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Interfaith Paintball League

von Mason am 27.12.2013 17:48

Tyler ist bereits sowieso in der aula und hat da seine seele rausgesungen vielleicht willst du dazu kommen? Er ist aber manchmal ein ziemliches arschloch und gerade sowieso schon nicht gut drauf! ...Bridget wäre nett, sowie immer

tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo6_250.gif  tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo2_250.gif
You`re the light that makes my darkness disappear!
If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've been looking for that
someone, I never make it on my own. Dreams can't take the place of loving you, There's
gotta be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that
you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side. When you look me in
the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 27.12.2013 17:49

Dann komm ich in die Aula haha

Antworten

Tyler

28, Männlich

Lesbe

McKinley High Seniors Muckraker Rugby Team Titan Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Tyler am 27.12.2013 17:52

okay

tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo1_250.gif  tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo7_250.gif
Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you". Birds singing
in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me". Say "nighty-night" and kiss me. Just
hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little
dream of me. Stars fading, but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger
till dawn, dear. Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you. Sweet dreams that leave
all worries behind you. But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 28.12.2013 17:01

Hat jemand Lust zu playen?

Antworten

Manuel

28, Männlich

Schwulette

McKinley High Seniors Titan

von Manuel am 28.12.2013 18:24

Hätte jemand Lust?

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  110  |  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum