Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  |  115  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Clara am 28.12.2013 18:32

ICH!!!^^

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Alaska
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Alaska am 29.12.2013 13:09

Mag jemand posten?

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 29.12.2013 17:02

Möchte jemand mit Clara, Jess oder Aurelia playen?
Bitte eine klare Charakterauswahl! Kein: Ich hab' den den den ...^^

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Clara am 01.01.2014 15:50

Möchte jemand playen?
Zur Auswahl stehen ...

Babara :) 
Aurelia ;)

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 01.01.2014 19:23

Hat jemand Lust?

Folgende Charas stehen zur Auswahl :)

Tina
Kyle
Manuel

Und bitte entscheidet euch auch gleich mit welchem eurer Chars ihr playen wollt  

Antworten

Mason

28, Männlich

Trouty Mouth

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Ice Hockey Team Titan The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Interfaith Paintball League

von Mason am 02.01.2014 18:54

Hat jemand lust zu playn? ;)

tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo6_250.gif  tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo2_250.gif
You`re the light that makes my darkness disappear!
If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've been looking for that
someone, I never make it on my own. Dreams can't take the place of loving you, There's
gotta be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that
you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side. When you look me in
the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes!

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Clara am 03.01.2014 18:54

Möchte jemand?^^ Aurelia, Clara, Barbara & Jess sind frei^^

Antworten

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bridget am 03.01.2014 23:47

Möchte jemand mit Bridget oder Mason playn?

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten

Liberty
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Liberty am 03.01.2014 23:48

Libby und Bridget? ^^

Antworten

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bridget am 03.01.2014 23:50

Okay :) fängst du an oder soll ich?

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  111  |  112  |  113  |  114  |  115  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum