Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  116  |  117  |  118  |  119  |  120  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Alice

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Alice am 28.02.2014 20:32

Ich hätte Lust und Zeit,wenn du willst.

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Antworten

Alice

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

von Alice am 01.03.2014 18:06

Will jemand posten?

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 01.03.2014 21:36

Wenn du noch nichts zu tun hast ich xD

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 01.03.2014 21:42

@Lorelai ich kann aber auch mit Santana oder so mit dir playen ;)

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Nina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Seniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Carry On Hakuna Matata Gewinner

von Nina am 05.03.2014 21:20

Will wer mit Nina Posten ? *-*

tumblr_m59meyaoPz1rph627_large.gif

tumblr_m7rpnxPots1r8dufio1_500.gif

I found my Mr. Right. Alexis, he's just Perfect to me.~

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 06.03.2014 20:25

Hat jemand lust mit Bridget oder Amelia zu playn? :)

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Luke

28, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Titan

von Luke am 06.03.2014 20:40

@Klaus:ich habe noch Kurt frei.

Oh, my friend, you're holding out your hand I take it like an oar from the depth Hey, Lifesaver, I'm drowning in despair But you're fighting for me right until the end. You pull me back to land and save me once ag

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 06.03.2014 20:42

Super :) Kurt und Bridget? Fängst du irgendwo an, wo noch keiner ist?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Lydia

26, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Cooking Club

von Lydia am 10.03.2014 19:51

Möchte wer mit Lydia playen? :)

tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo1_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo2_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo5_250.png
This is how I show my love. I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D
baby.
This is how an angel dies blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D baby.
Maybe I should cry for help. Maybe I should kill myself. Blame it on my A.D.D baby.

Antworten

Sebastian

28, Männlich

Alkoholiker

McKinley High Seniors

von Sebastian am 12.03.2014 11:05

Wer hat Lust auf Sebastian ? Der arme Kerl braucht Bekanntschaften : D

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  116  |  117  |  118  |  119  |  120  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum