Theater Halle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  ...  62  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

Re: Theater Halle

von Amber am 30.11.2013 20:24

(Quinn )

Amber. Ich lächelte sanft und klatschte. 

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 20:24

Alle: *klaschten*

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 20:24

[ein bisschen mehr emotion liebe Clara^^] 
 Die Nominierten für die Kategorie Beste/r Videouploader/in:

MiraJane Duncan | Quinn Fabray | Jess Motta | Clara Voss 

*den Umschlag aufmach* Und der oder die Gewinner/In ist.... -//was für eine Überraschung //
Quinn Fabray!

*Quinn kommt hoch, hält eine Rede und geht*

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 30.11.2013 20:24.

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 30.11.2013 20:23

[Ich muss euch jetzt leider verlassen Ich hoffe Kitty kann meine Kategorien übernehmen, tut mir Leid dass es so kurzfristig kam.]

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 30.11.2013 20:23

Ich erinnere mich an die, die von uns gehen mussten und klatschte Laut. Auch als die nächsten beiden Katigorien vergeben wurden, applaudierte ich mehr oder weniger begeißtert. 

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.11.2013 20:22

(Ich muss auch eine anmoderieren...muss aber gleich off können wir das jetzt vorziehen?)

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 20:22

Amber. Ich klatschte für Ry, weil ich ihn sehr mochte. Ich grisnte etwas. 

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 20:20

*applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus applaus*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 20:20

Brina: Als Grace aufgezählt wurde lautstark klaschte da ich sie echt mochte.

Mandy: Bei jeden klaschte außer bei Kyle.

Britt: Besonders bei Summer und Grace klaschte. 

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.11.2013 20:19

Alle : Still sind als die Leute aufgelistet wurde die nicht mehr da waren.

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  ...  62  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum