Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lydia

26, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Cooking Club

Re: Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

von Lydia am 11.03.2014 18:56

Von dieser Meerhexe von Arielle xD Die heisst glaube ich Ursula

Welches war oder ist ein Lieblingsmärchen?

tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo1_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo2_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo5_250.png
This is how I show my love. I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D
baby.
This is how an angel dies blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D baby.
Maybe I should cry for help. Maybe I should kill myself. Blame it on my A.D.D baby.

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 11.03.2014 19:19

Da gibt es so viele! Aber wenn ich mich entscheiden muss, dann Brüderlein und Schwersterlein. <:

Was ist deine liebste Beschäftigung? 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

von Olivia am 11.03.2014 20:54

Oh gott, da gibt es auch echt viele. Aber wenn ich mich entscheiden müsste, würde ich wohl Musik hören nehmen. {Gleich nach Teen Wolf schauen und mich mit meinen Freunden zu treffen.}

Bleiben wir gleich mal bei meinem Lieblingsthema, wenn es um Serien geht. <:
Wen magst du nicht bei Teen Wolf. {Falls du es schaust. ^^} 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten

Lydia

26, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Cooking Club

von Lydia am 11.03.2014 21:50

Ich mag Alison nicht

Zum Thema Serien: Welche Serie findest du richtig bescheuert?

tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo1_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo2_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo5_250.png
This is how I show my love. I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D
baby.
This is how an angel dies blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D baby.
Maybe I should cry for help. Maybe I should kill myself. Blame it on my A.D.D baby.

Antworten

Amelia

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Dancer Girls Athletics Thunderclap Brainiacs

von Amelia am 12.03.2014 16:32

Drawn Together...das ist vllt ein scheiß!

Welche Serie magst du am liebsten?

tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o4_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o1_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o2_250.gif
So now we've found our way to find each other!
When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for. When someone walks into your heart
through an open door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold. Don't let
go! Someone comes into your world. Suddenly your world has changed forever. No
there's no one else's eyes that could see into me. No one else's arms can lift. Lift me up
so high. Your love lifts me out of time. And you know my heart by heart!

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

von Olivia am 12.03.2014 20:30

Teen Wolf. {→ Originals → Secret Circle → Vampie Diaries → Glee → und gefühlte hundert andere. <:}

Was würdest du lieber fließend sprechen können? 
- Spanisch oder Italienisch? ^^'

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.03.2014 20:31.

Amelia

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Dancer Girls Athletics Thunderclap Brainiacs

von Amelia am 13.03.2014 17:42

Ich kann spanisch, also möchte ich Italienisch fließend sprechen können

Wenn du aussuchen könntest wer du einen Tag lang sein könntest, wer wäre es?

tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o4_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o1_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o2_250.gif
So now we've found our way to find each other!
When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for. When someone walks into your heart
through an open door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold. Don't let
go! Someone comes into your world. Suddenly your world has changed forever. No
there's no one else's eyes that could see into me. No one else's arms can lift. Lift me up
so high. Your love lifts me out of time. And you know my heart by heart!

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 13.03.2014 19:55

Definitiv Troian Bellisario. ♥' Sie ist so toll und... ahw. Sie hat nicht so viel Stress wie andere Schauspieler, außerdem ist ihr Freund echt knuffig. ;'D

Für was gibst du dein Geld meißtens aus? :'D 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 13.03.2014 20:28

Für Bücher und Klamotten

Was ist dein Lieblingsfilm?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 14.03.2014 21:54

OMG LIEBLINGSFILM...ich glaube ich oute mich mal

"Le Fabuleux Destin D´Amelie Poulain" <3

Wenn du eine Jahreszeit wärest, welche wärest du`? 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  |  72  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum