Laberthread

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  1271  |  1272  |  1273  |  1274  |  1275  ...  1472  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Laberthread

from Lisa on 09/21/2013 04:22 PM

Quinnie? Playen Evan und Candy?

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Diego

28, male

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Dancer

from Diego on 09/21/2013 04:53 PM

Hallluuuuuuu

tumblr_miokk2QvMT1qa9n4vo1_250.giftumblr_miokk2QvMT1qa9n4vo4_250.gif
For you I'd write a symphony
I'd tell the violin it's time to sink or swim
Watch me play for ya
For you I'd be running a thousand miles
Just get to where you are
Step to the beat of my heart ...

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 09/21/2013 04:57 PM

Hallöchen 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Quinn
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

from Quinn on 09/21/2013 06:21 PM

@ Lisa sorry ich war off :-*

@ Diego h'ola ich mag deinen Avatar

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 09/21/2013 06:36 PM

Leute? Gibt's schon diese komischen Fotos die jedes Jahr für die Charas gemacht werden? Oo

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Mila
Deleted user

from Mila on 09/21/2013 08:31 PM

Ich mag das von Rachel, Kurt, Santana und Marley *-*'

Lilly

27, female

Schwarze

Seniors New Directions Book Club Zölibat Club

from Lilly on 09/21/2013 08:43 PM

Ich find' Santana sieht da gebotoxt aus o:

Lilly.png

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

from Lisa on 09/21/2013 09:57 PM

Iwie so'n bisschen

Light it up!

Grace
Deleted user

from Grace on 09/21/2013 10:50 PM

Stimmt. :'D 

Alexis
Deleted user

from Alexis on 09/21/2013 11:04 PM

@annika kittys sig ist toll*-*

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  1271  |  1272  |  1273  |  1274  |  1275  ...  1472  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum