Eingangshalle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Eingangshalle

von Kitty am 30.11.2013 19:03

Ich sah wie alle sich glücklich begrüßten, weshalb ich etwas grinsen muss. Ich war aber zu aufgeregt, um zu irgendwem nett zu sein, und um ehrlich zu sein hatte ich keinen Lust mit einen von denen zu reden. Außer ein paar Ausnahmen vielleicht.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 19:04

"Vielleicht sollte ich das", sagte ich und grinste leicht.
"Sicher!" ich hielt ihr den Arm hin damit sie sich festhalten konnte.
Als es soweit war, als ich dann endlich ihre Hand um meinem Arm spührte, 
gingen wir beide zusammen in die Theater Halle.

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 30.11.2013 19:04

Mit Blaine in die Halle komme und mich leicht an seinen Arm stüzte damit ich ja nicht hinfalle. Das waren meine ersten Adwards. Ich war so nervös.

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 19:06

(Jap darfst du ;))

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 19:06

[DAS IST DIE EINGANGSHALLE NICHT DER THEATERSAAL!!! ]

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 19:08

MERCI )

Gwen: Ich ging in den Saal.

Blaine: Ich küsste sie und ging mit ihr in den Saal.

Rachel: Finn nahm meine Hand und ging mit mir in den Saal. 

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 30.11.2013 19:09

(Ok ich mach das jetzt auch so wie Amber und Lisa)

Jeff: "Aime wollen wir nicht schon in den Theathersaal?"

Mandy: "Ich glaube das sollten wir..."

Britt: *in den Theathersaal hopse.

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« zurück zum Forum