Klassenraum 237

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  22  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Jess

29, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Gewinner

Re: Klassenraum 237

von Jess am 02.01.2013 18:53

[Ist ja wie bei Hollly Holliday xD Jetzt muss jmd vorgehen
und Eva eine Knallen ]

*die Streitigkeiten kaum bemerke, weil ich immer
wieder an den Streit denken muss*

2919234yW8kwI8O.gif
                                        Booooorrrrriiiiiiinnngggg!

Antworten

Eva
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Eva am 02.01.2013 18:54

Nicht schlimm *sie freundlich ansehe ; die Kippe sehe*
//Warum rauchen hier nur alle// *mich wieder zu Vivien und Jill wende* 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 02.01.2013 18:55

*jill muster*
*als sie dann zumir sieht, schnell lächel, da ich kein Bock drauf hab; auchnoch was in meine haare zubekommen*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Eva
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Eva am 02.01.2013 18:56

*Jill anguck* Und was sagst du dazu . . . wie ist deine Theorie?

Antworten

Charity
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Charity am 02.01.2013 18:57

*mich auf meinen Platz setze und die Beine übereinanderschlage, allerdings nicht die Anstalten mache, irgendwie Schulsachen herauszuholen; mich nur umsehe und seufze* //Hauptsächlich Versager hier.//

Antworten

Eva
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Eva am 02.01.2013 19:01

*auf eine antwort warte*

Antworten

Jess

29, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

von Jess am 02.01.2013 19:02

*langweile ohne Aufgabe* ^^

2919234yW8kwI8O.gif

Antworten

Eva
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Eva am 02.01.2013 19:04

So da du mir ja keine Antwort gibst, schreibst du und Vivien eure Theorie auf
*wieder zum Pult geh*
Was fällt euch als erstes beim Thema "Bruch" ein? 

Antworten

Jess

29, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

von Jess am 02.01.2013 19:05

Fünfte Klasse? *Augenbraue hebe*

2919234yW8kwI8O.gif

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 02.01.2013 19:05

*den Gang entlanglaufe & zum Klassenraum gehe*
'Sorry, Ms Smile. Ich hatte noch einen...sehr wichtigen Termin.'
*zu dem freien Platz neben Charity gehe & mich hinsetze. *

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  22  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum