Rate the User.

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Rate the User.

von Quinn am 13.08.2012 15:02

Profilbild: 8.
Signatur: 7

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 13.08.2012 16:34

Pic: 10^^
Sig: 10^^

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Natalia
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Natalia am 13.08.2012 22:03

Profilbild: 7
Signatur: 8 - Der Text ist *-*

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 13.08.2012 22:11

Profilbild: 8
Signatur: 8,5 :) 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 14.08.2012 05:42

Pic: 6
Sig: 8;)

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Blaine
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Blaine am 14.08.2012 06:50

Pic:9
Sig:8 :)

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 14.08.2012 09:46

Pic 7
Sig 8

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 14.08.2012 13:35

Profilbild: 7
Signatur: 10

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 15.08.2012 08:00

Immer noch beides 1000000*____*

Antworten

Blaine
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Blaine am 15.08.2012 09:58

pic:10 für die augen *-*
sig:10 weil se abrockt xDDD

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum