Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1456  |  1457  |  1458  |  1459  |  1460  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: Laberthread

von Phoebe am 22.01.2014 16:05

Ja genau die sind voll nervig!
Ok nein ich bin auch einer, trotzdem lasse ich andere Leute gerne warten

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Viola

29, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Swimming Team

von Viola am 22.01.2014 17:32

Ich sagte doch: ich warte  

AHHHH GFS GFS GFS... scheiß referat...... ich hasse karten abtippen, aber meine schrift könnte ich grad net lesen -.- 

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 24.01.2014 22:11

Signaturcheck ;)

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 25.01.2014 10:04

Alter wie hier alle schwanger werden o.o unerfüllte Teenieträume oder was ôo

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 25.01.2014 11:57

@Tiana haha isso...also Lisa wird NICHT schwanger dass kann ich garantieren. Erst Schule dann kann man weiter denken

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 25.01.2014 11:58

Das wären seltsame Teanager Träume. c;

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 25.01.2014 12:16

Phoebe ist auch nicht schwanger. Wart' s einfach ab. Und ja ich find' s auch etwas schräg das Bio, Amber und Rachel schwanger sind.

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 25.01.2014 12:53

Vor allem weil Amber schon zum 5. (!?) mal schwanger wird. Übertreiben kann Mans ja auch, also so mit 13 das erste Kind. Sind wir hier RTL oder wie o.o

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 25.01.2014 12:53.

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 25.01.2014 13:21

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Nina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Seniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Carry On Hakuna Matata Gewinner

von Nina am 25.01.2014 13:22

Assi-Tv xDDD

tumblr_m59meyaoPz1rph627_large.gif

tumblr_m7rpnxPots1r8dufio1_500.gif

I found my Mr. Right. Alexis, he's just Perfect to me.~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1456  |  1457  |  1458  |  1459  |  1460  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum