Mama, darf ich?

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  7  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

Mama, darf ich?

von Santana am 20.09.2012 18:48

So geht´s:

Ich stelle jetzt eine Frage, z.B.:

Mama, darf ich Glee gucken? Dann antwortet der Nächste und fragt wieder eine Frage mit Mama, darf ich?

My Turn :

Mama, darf ich Kekse essen?  

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 08.10.2012 15:11.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Mama, darf ich?

von Sara am 20.09.2012 19:53

Nein, weip du davon dik wirst.

Mama, darf ich auf ein Glee Live Konzert?

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 20.09.2012 19:55

Ja, aber nur wenn du mir Autogramme mitbringst

Mama, darf ich chatten?

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 08.10.2012 15:16.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 20.09.2012 20:37

Nein, weil du viel zu dumm dafür bistDDDD (nicht persönlich gemeint)

Mama, darf ich Kuchen backen?

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

von Santana am 21.09.2012 14:10

Nööö

Mama darf ich dich Kochen 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 21.09.2012 14:25

Nein, ich kanns viel besserXDDDDDDDDDD

Mama, darf ich mir eine klatschen?XD

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 21.09.2012 14:38

Ja klar, wieso nicht

Mama, darf ich mir ein Gummibärchen in die Nase stecken? xD 

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 21.09.2012 14:54

Nein sonst liegst du wie leztes mal wieder im Krankenhaus

Mama, darf ich mir einen Computer kaufen?

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 21.09.2012 14:58

Nein, du darfst nur einen klauen

Mama, darf ich dir eine schlagenXD?

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 24.09.2012 14:53

Nein, aber wie schon gesagt, wenn du dich schlägst hab ich nix dagegen

Mama, darf ich das letze Kuchenstück essen?  

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  7  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum