Gleekz Liedersammlung

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Gleekz Liedersammlung

von Sara am 30.07.2012 09:26

Call me maybe:

Performer: Sara
Original Interpret: Carly Rae Jepsen

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Brittany
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Brittany am 27.07.2012 22:01

Intuition

Performer: Brittany S. Pierce [+ Artie]
Orginal Interpret: Selena Gomez
Link zum Song auf YouTube

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 27.07.2012 20:08

Also ich versteh ja den Sinn des Threads, aber so ist es kompliziert :) Wenn dann müsste
jemand in einem Beitrag alle Lieder sammeln, sonst sucht man sich ja dumm und dämlich :) 

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 27.07.2012 19:49

Also ich würds nicht machen
Ich weiß ja nicht wie manche hier so ticken^^

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Emma
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Emma am 27.07.2012 19:47

Ich denke keiner wendet etwas ein, wenn du nochmal das gleiche Lied singst xD
Oder? oO

Antworten

Sunshine
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Sunshine am 27.07.2012 19:43

heißt das, dass wenn ich ein Lied singen möchte erst hier alles durchwüllen muss um festzustellen obs schon gesungen wurde?

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Emma
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Emma am 27.07.2012 19:36

Cruella de Vill

Performer: Sydney Motta
Orginal Interpret: Selena Gomez
Link zum Song

Antworten

MadameDaber...
Gelöschter Benutzer

von MadameDabershire am 27.07.2012 19:31

Richtig, Quinn.

Deswegen habe ich die Übersicht erstellt, damit man weiß was schon da war!

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 27.07.2012 19:29

AUßERDEM ist es für manche User vielleicht blöd wenn "ihr" Song,
den sei einmal gesungen haben, auch von einem anderen gesungen wird

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 27.07.2012 18:47

Die Idee stammt nicht von uns Admins zur Verteidigung

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum