Footballfeld

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  51  |  52  |  53  |  54  |  55  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Footballfeld

von Sara am 02.09.2012 12:06

Nein, wirsind beide 18! (FiinchelxD)
*sie anguck*
Und wie läufts bei dir in sachen liebe?

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 02.09.2012 13:58

*seufze* Schrecklich. Du kennst doch bestimmt Lucas?
Er wollte mit mir zusammen sein. Doch leider was ich nicht ob er es ernst meint,
Oder ob ich nur eine Art Trophäe für ihn bin. *unglücklich schaue*

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 02.09.2012 14:10

Nein, ich kenn ihn nicht. (überhaup gaaarnicht ich weiß nix von der szene im breadstix^^)
Diese ganzen Jungs//bis auf joe^^// können einem wirklich das leben schwer machen
*sie anguck*

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 02.09.2012 14:20

Das kannst du laut sagen. *die Augen verdrehe*
Meinen ersten Freund hab ich betrogen, mit dem anderen wurde ich schwanger,
Der andere kann sich nicht mehr an mich erinnern. *sarkastisch lache*

[Muss off ]

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 02.09.2012 14:36

(tschau;))
*sie anguck*
ooh...
*auf die uhr guck*
ich geh dann mal
Tschau
*geh*

Antworten

Miley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Miley am 03.09.2012 20:09

*komme gucke mich um*

Antworten

Miley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Miley am 03.09.2012 20:10

[sorry omg muss off das nächste mal]

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 04.09.2012 17:33

*herkomm*
*trainiere*
*sauer auf vio bin*

Antworten

Lucy
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Lucy am 04.09.2012 17:36

*herkomme*
*meine Tasche irgentwo abstelle*
*anfange zu ein paar Runden zu laufen*

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 04.09.2012 17:40

*lucy seh*
Hi Lucy
*neben ihr jogge*

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  51  |  52  |  53  |  54  |  55  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum