Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  |  78  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

von Kitty am 05.10.2012 22:35

*nur stumm nick jezt anfang zu heul*
*sie anseh*
"Na, los, geh schon." //so wie alle//
*mir meine tränen wegwisch*     

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 05.10.2012 22:36

*sie kopfschüttelnd betrachte*
Was erwartest du den von uns allen? Das wir uns beleidigen und von oben herab behandeln lassen
und immer dann zur Stelle sind, wenn du grad mal jemand brauchst? Sowas ist ein geben und nehmen...

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 05.10.2012 22:43

"Ehrlich gesagt ja."
*auf die treppen guck*
"Willst du nicht auch das das alle für dich machen?"
*etwas traurig lach*
"Nur bei mir ist es so."
*aufsteh*
"Wenn du nicht gehst... geh ich halt."
*sie von der Seite aus böse anfunkel und mich auf den Weg zur Bushaltestelle mach*       

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 05.10.2012 22:45

*ihr hinterherlaufe*
Nein ich will das nicht....Klar will ich das jemand da ist, wenn ich ihn brauche, aber
genauso bin ich für jeden da der mich braucht...
*stehen bleib und ihr hinterherschreie*
Was glaubst du bringt es dir, wenn du jetzt einfach so davon läufst? Löst das irgendeines
deiner Probleme?

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 05.10.2012 22:51

*mich schlagartig umdreh*
"Vielleicht ist das bei dir nicht so. Aber einige meiner Probleme lösen sich nach Tagen einfach auf." *kopf schief leg*
"Ich bin wie eine Düngerperle! Wenn man auf mich draufdrückt, explodier ich.
 Und du bist grad dabei auf mir rumzuquetschen. Und du willst sicherlich nicht wissen wie ich bin, wenn ich mal explodiert bin!"
*mich wieder umdreh*
"Außerdem muss ich den Bus kriegen, da Jake mich ja nicht mehr mit seinem Mottorad nach hause fährt!"
*während ich geh die musik von the scientist ertöhnt; und mitsing* 
*geh*

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 05.10.2012 22:58.

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Tina am 05.10.2012 22:58

*den Kopf über so viel Naivität schüttel*
*auch gehe*

Antworten

Jessica
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Jessica am 06.10.2012 00:48

*durch den Flur schlender* 
//Ach wo ist den nur Sara?//

Antworten

Rachel.
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Rachel. am 06.10.2012 09:03

*Hier sitz und versuch einen Text auswendig zu lernen*

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 06.10.2012 09:05

*herkomme und Rachel sehe; tief durchatme und grinsend zu ihr gehe*
Hey Rachel. *mich neben sie setze* Na, erkennst du mich noch?  

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Rachel.
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Rachel. am 06.10.2012 09:09

*überrascht bin*
Wow, du bist ja wieder die hübsche Quinn.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  74  |  75  |  76  |  77  |  78  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum