Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

von Sara am 09.09.2012 11:08

*auch zu ihr renn*
*auch tränen in den augen hab*
*meinen arm um q leg*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Nathan
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Nathan am 09.09.2012 11:09

*werde angeschrien*
*bin selbst durch den wind*
ich hab nen krankenwagen gerufen verdammt ich weiss elber nicht was tun !
*selber schmerzen habe was sie wohl nicht merkt *
*sfz*
*quinn umarme damit sie sich beruhigt *     

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 09.09.2012 11:12

*an der bushalltestelle wart*
*seh das mein bus sunny überfährt*
*mich total erschreck*
*aufspring*
*nich weiß was ich machen soll*
*den krankenwagen anrufen da ich nich weiß dass nathan ihn schon gerufen hat*
*dann zu ihnen hinrenn*
*über die schulter von q guck und wieder nich weiß was ich machen soll*
*zum bus rüberenn*
*ihn anschrei das er warscheinlich grad jemanden getöttet hat*
Was denken sie sich eigendlich?
Ach, meine Nutte ruft mich an, dann kann ich ja eben rangehen und eine Schülerin überfahren?
*entsezt auf sein handy deut*            

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 09.09.2012 11:14

*heftig weine und alles um mich herum ignoriere*
*meine beine anziehe und mich dann doch gegen nathans schultern lehne*

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Liv
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Liv am 09.09.2012 11:15

[What The Fuck?!]

Antworten

Nathan
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Nathan am 09.09.2012 11:16

*versuche q zu beruhigen obwohl es mir selber shweisse geht *
*weiss nicht wirklich was tun * 

Antworten

MadameDaber...
Gelöschter Benutzer

von MadameDabershire am 09.09.2012 11:16

// Ich hasse es, wenn mein Wagen in der werkstatt ist.//
*aus dem Bus aussteig*
*die Schüler seh*
Wisst ihr denn nicht, dass es geklingelt hat?

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 09.09.2012 11:17

[@Liv, ich hab keine Ahnung was hier gerade abgeht ]

*aufstehe und sunshine das letze mal ansehe*
*dann weinend wegrenne, bevor der krankenwagen eintrifft*

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 09.09.2012 11:18

*nun nicht mehr den fahrer sondern madame anseh*
Wíssen sie, dass dieser Fahrer... *auf den Fahrer zeig*
grad eine Schülerin überfahren hat?
*sie anseh*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 09.09.2012 11:18

*sie anguck*
Entschuldigrn Sie, Madame Dabeshire, wir sind untröstlig, aber sunshine wurde grade überfahren!
*schnief*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum