The Wed

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

Re: The Wed

von Amber am 02.11.2013 14:08

(Dankee Sweetie )

Ich lächelte und umarmte am ende kitty. "bye kitty und viel spaß bei was auch immer." Dann sah ich zu Lisa. "NA du, hast du alles?" 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 02.11.2013 13:51

Als ich bemerkte, wie eine Verkäuferin mich wütend anstarrte, nahm ich meine Sachen. Ich zog mich wieder um und kam aus der Kabine heraus, Amber bezahlte für mich, und bezahlte auch den Schaden. "Ich muss los.", sagte ich dann schnell und umarmte sie hastig, eilte dann aus dem Laden 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 01.11.2013 20:31

{Ich mach jetzt einfach mal alles selbst :'p}

Ich zog währendessen auch neue Outfits an, und alberte total herum. "Now I'm floating like a butterfly. Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes. I went from zero, to my own hero.", sang ich dann. Als Amber dann weiter mit 'You held me down, but I got up, Already brushing off the dust. You hear my voice, you hear that sound. Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up. Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all, I see it now' sang, nutzte ich die Zeit und zeriss ein paar Kleider. Normaler Weise hätte ich das nicht gemacht. Aber wenn Amber meinte, die Eltern von Jeff würden dass bezahlen, musste ich das doch ausnutzen. Dann sprang ich wieder ein und sang mit ihr den Refrain weiter: "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar, Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." Und dann sing ich alleine: "Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh. You're gonna hear me roar." Amber sang dann das gleiche nochmals, und darauf sing ich; "Oh oh oh oh oh oh." Amber sang 'You're gonna hear me roar...' "Roar. Roar. Roar. Roar.", wechselten uns wir dann ab, und schmetterten dann ein langes 'Roar'. Wir sangen dann wieder den Refrain zusammen, und als sie am Ende 'And you're gonna hear me Roar' sang, sang ich nur "And you're gonna" mit, und sang dafür am Ende aber ein längeres "Roar."

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 01.11.2013 17:50

Ich lachte, zog ein Kleid nach dem anderen von der Stange, scheiß auf die Kleider. Ich kann mir eh alle leisten. Dann sah ich grinsend Kitty an und lachte etwas. Ich war so froh, dass Kitty mitsang.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 01.11.2013 16:52

Ich hörte wie Sie 'I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything' sang. Ich grinste und fing an zu tanzen dann sprang ich ein: "You held me down, but I got up Already brushing off the dust You hear my voice, you hear that sound Like thunder gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up Get ready cause I've had enough I see it all, I see it now." Dann sang ich zusammen mit ihr: "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar."

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Amber am 01.11.2013 13:36

Ich grinste. "Ja Catqueen." Ich wusste schon genau welches Geschenk ich Kitty als Dank geben würde. Als Katy Perry drohte anfangen zu singen, begann ich zu singen und grinste etwas.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 01.11.2013 13:00

Ich schenkte ihr einen bösen Blick, bis sie meinte man müsste mich Kittykat oder Catqueen nennen. "Catqueen? Das find ich cool.", meinte ich grinsend. Auch ich hörte die Melodie von Roar, aber Katy Perry hatte noch nicht angefangen zu singen. 

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Amber am 01.11.2013 12:55

oh...wholy crap...ich wollte das nicht laut sagen. Ich wollte das eher in gedanken sagen. Uiujuj. "Oh...sorry Kitty, eigentlich habe ich das denken wollen und nicht laut sagen sollen. Und dich muss man KittyKat oder Catqueen nennen." Grinste ich. Im Hintergrund lief gerade glaube ich `Roar´was ich lustig fand. Wenn Kitty jetz lossingen würde, wäre der Tag perfekt. 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 01.11.2013 12:50

Ich zog eine Augenbraue in die Höhe. "Was? Ich hoffte dass sie es mit Puck ernst meinte?", ich fing an zu lachen. "Redest du jetzt in der Vergangenheit? Und du kannst ruhig Kitty oder du sagen, wenn du mit mir redest." Ich legte meinen Kopf schief und zog meine Schuhe und Handschuhe wieder aus.

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Amber am 01.11.2013 12:41

Ich hörte ihr Aufmerksam zu. "Du und Puck? Wow." Ich grinste etwas. "Ich hoffte, dass sie es mit Puck ernst meinte."

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum