Das Schülercafe

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  270  |  271  |  272  |  273 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

Re: Das Schülercafe

von Bridget am 02.04.2014 21:10

"Zumindest eine die immer für dich da ist!" *sagte ich und zwinkerte ihm zu* "und ich habe einen super besten Freund!" *ich grinste ihn an*

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten

Kurt

29, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio

von Kurt am 02.04.2014 21:59

"Ich bin auch immer für dich da."
*ich lachelt sie an*
"Wiir sind echt perfekt füreinander." 

A chair is still a chair Even when there's no one sitting there But a chair is not a house And a house is not a home When there's no one there to hold you tight, And no one there you can kiss good night. A room is still a room Even when there's nothing there but gloom; But a room is not a house, And a house is not a home When the two of us are far apart And one of us has a broken heart. Now and then I call your name And suddenly your face appears But it's just a crazy game When it ends it ends in tears. Darling, have a heart, Don't let one mistake keep us apart. I'm not meant to live alone. Turn this house into a home. When I climb the stair and turn the key, Oh, please be there still in love with me.

Antworten

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bridget am 03.04.2014 20:17

"Ja wir sind perfekt füreinander!" *stimmte ich ihm grinsend zu und meinte dann:* "Stiles kann sich glücklich schätzen, was wäre ich doch gerne dein schwuler Freund!" *ich lachte leicht und stupste ihn an*

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten

Kurt

29, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio

von Kurt am 03.04.2014 21:28

*Ich musste grinsen.*
"Ach komm,mein schwuler Freund waerst du nicht gerne,du haettest es lieber,wenn ich hetero waere."
*Ich laechelte sie an* 

A chair is still a chair Even when there's no one sitting there But a chair is not a house And a house is not a home When there's no one there to hold you tight, And no one there you can kiss good night. A room is still a room Even when there's nothing there but gloom; But a room is not a house, And a house is not a home When the two of us are far apart And one of us has a broken heart. Now and then I call your name And suddenly your face appears But it's just a crazy game When it ends it ends in tears. Darling, have a heart, Don't let one mistake keep us apart. I'm not meant to live alone. Turn this house into a home. When I climb the stair and turn the key, Oh, please be there still in love with me.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  270  |  271  |  272  |  273

« zurück zum Forum