Feeling like a Picture ♥

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: Feeling like a Picture ♥

von Phoebe am 17.02.2014 09:04

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Grace

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Dancer Girls Athletics

von Grace am 12.02.2014 18:51

Loveme.png
Keep your head up strong and you'll get lost less often. Feel your heartbeat, follow it now. People stop taking, everything's breaking. We best be waking up, or we're going down. Start by putting one foot in front of the other
Look out for your sister, stand up for your brother. If you got  L O V E

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 12.02.2014 18:37

tumblr_mhzqogQa7V1rtkfh7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Nina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Seniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Carry On Hakuna Matata Gewinner

von Nina am 10.01.2014 15:16

1381359_1427670720778553_627966750_n.jpg

tumblr_m59meyaoPz1rph627_large.gif

tumblr_m7rpnxPots1r8dufio1_500.gif

I found my Mr. Right. Alexis, he's just Perfect to me.~

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 05.01.2014 14:47

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Grace

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Dancer Girls Athletics

von Grace am 05.01.2014 14:38

Loveme.png
Keep your head up strong and you'll get lost less often. Feel your heartbeat, follow it now. People stop taking, everything's breaking. We best be waking up, or we're going down. Start by putting one foot in front of the other
Look out for your sister, stand up for your brother. If you got  L O V E

Antworten

Mason

28, Männlich

Trouty Mouth

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Ice Hockey Team Titan The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Interfaith Paintball League

von Mason am 04.01.2014 12:39

tumblr_mylh37x5BE1rnlz23o1_500.jpeg

tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo6_250.gif  tumblr_m9dqevitQA1qlko3bo2_250.gif
You`re the light that makes my darkness disappear!
If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've been looking for that
someone, I never make it on my own. Dreams can't take the place of loving you, There's
gotta be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that
you love me. Everything's alright, when you're right here by my side. When you look me in
the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 03.01.2014 18:59

Antworten

Nina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Seniors Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Carry On Hakuna Matata Gewinner

von Nina am 01.01.2014 15:24

954808_654592037907257_2021882255_n.jpg

tumblr_m59meyaoPz1rph627_large.gif

tumblr_m7rpnxPots1r8dufio1_500.gif

I found my Mr. Right. Alexis, he's just Perfect to me.~

Antworten

Stiles

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Art Club Drama Club The Skanks Skater Club Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Stiles am 30.12.2013 20:02

Funny-gif-excited-kid-baby-happy.gif

stiles2.png

coollogo_com-154311378.gif

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum