Fuck Marry Kill

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Fuck Marry Kill

von Sara am 20.11.2013 18:45

Fuck Alison, Marry Hanna &' Kill CeCe.

Lord Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore &' Harry Potter.  

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 20.11.2013 18:49

Hilfe ich mag alle nicht :'D
Fuck Dumbledore (urgh.), Marry Harry and Kill Voldy.
Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Cho Chang. 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 20.11.2013 18:52

[Du magst Dumbledore nicht? 0: Ernsthaft?! 0:]

Fuck Luna, Marry Ginny &' Kill Cho.

Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley &' Percy Weasley. ^^

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 20.11.2013 19:02

{Nicht so ganz... :/}
Fuck Ron, Marry Fred and Kill Percy {das war leicht ^^}
Hm...Charlie, Bill & George Weasley. 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 20.11.2013 19:08

[Er ist genial. *.*']

Fuck Bill, Marry George &' Kill Charlie.

Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson &' Nina Dobrev.   

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 20.11.2013 19:09

kill: kristen
fuk: nina
marry: emma :)
toby, ezra, caleb (pll)

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 20.11.2013 19:13

Fuck Caleb, Marry Toby &' Kill Ezra.

Chace Crawford, Michael Trevino &' Logan Lerman.  

Antworten

Dani

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Foto Club

von Dani am 20.11.2013 19:14

Fuck Logan, Marry Michael und Kill Chace.
Caroline, Elena, Rebekah.

madame1.jpg

Don't bury me. Don't let me down. Don't say it's over, 'cause that would send me under. Underneath the ground, don't say those words. I wanna live but your words can murder, only you can send me under. I die every time you walk away. Don't leave me alone with me. See, I'm afraid of the darkness and my demons and the voices.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 20.11.2013 19:15.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 20.11.2013 19:16

Fuck Rebekah, Marry Caroline &' Kill Elena. [Auch wenn Elena toll ist. 0:]

Katherine Pierce, Elena Gilbert &' Amara. {tvd}

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 25.11.2013 20:37

Uff Fuck Elena, Marry Katherine and Kill Amara (ka wie sie vom Charakter her ist )
Tatia, Amara und Nadia. 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum