Würdest du für 100 € ... ?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Bridget

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

Re: Würdest du für 100 € ... ?

von Bridget am 25.01.2014 18:18

Momentan nein, denn meine Zukunft ist mir wichtig!

Würdest du für 100 euro auf den Strich gehen?

tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo3_250.gif  tumblr_lpxdncTSi31r02c2fo6_250.gif
She`s a Rock n` Roll Sweetheart !
Well you can try to get away but boy I've got you here to stay. Cursed in love now you
become my prey. She`s a Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your heart right on the floor. In
It`s bloody state I got you wanting more! Rock and Roll Sweetheart, left your kiss right
at the door. Though it's sweet as candy I got you wanting more!

Antworten

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 25.01.2014 18:38

Für 100 Euro? Nein, aber leg noch einen Fuffi drauf und wir sind im Geschäft.
Haha, nein, Spaß. Niemals!

Würdest du dir für 100 Euro einen Slushie ins Gesicht schütten lassen?

Sunlight comes creeping in illuminates our skin we watch the day go by stories of all we did it made me think of it made me think of you. Under a trillion stars we danced on top of cars took pictures of the stage so far from where we are they made me think of you they made me think of you. Oh lights go down in the moment we're lost and found I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly oh damn these walls in the moment we're ten feet and how you told me after it all
wed_1.pngfor_the_rest_2.png

Antworten

Lyra

26, Weiblich

Ginger

Juniors Art Club Dancer Drama Club Girls Athletics A/V Club

von Lyra am 26.01.2014 13:21

Haha klar, wieso nicht?

Würdest du für 100 Euro ne Nacht auf nem Friedhof verbringen?

I am a dancer. I believe that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living.... In each it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of one's being, a satisfaction of spirit. One becomes in some area an athlete of God. ~ Martha Graham, c.1953

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 26.01.2014 13:41

NEIN!!!! - Ich bekomme Panik. 

Würdest du für 100 € in Unterwäsche durch die Altstadt zu laufne? 

Antworten

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 26.01.2014 14:51

Nein.

Würdest du jemandem für 100 Euro ein peinliches Ständchen singen, welches deine unsterbliche Liebe zu dieser Person ausdrückt, obwohl du von von ihm oder ihr rein gar nichts möchtest?

Sunlight comes creeping in illuminates our skin we watch the day go by stories of all we did it made me think of it made me think of you. Under a trillion stars we danced on top of cars took pictures of the stage so far from where we are they made me think of you they made me think of you. Oh lights go down in the moment we're lost and found I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly oh damn these walls in the moment we're ten feet and how you told me after it all

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 26.01.2014 14:52

Vielleicht!!!!!

Würdest du für 100 euro ins Dschungelcamp gehen?

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.01.2014 14:52.

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 26.01.2014 14:55

Ich würde da ehrlich gesagt sogar umsonst reingehen.
Es ist sicherlich eine spannende Erfahrung und Australien ist cool.

Würdest du dir für 100 Euro jede einzelne Seite auf Wikipedia bis zum Ende durchlesen?

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 26.01.2014 15:37

Nein ist mir zu viel Arbeit

Würdest du für 100 euro dir ne  Glatze rasieren?

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 26.01.2014 15:47

Nein, dafür hänge ich zu sehr an meinen Haaren.

Würdest du dir für 100 Euro eine Woche lang nicht mehr die Zähne putzen?

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 26.01.2014 18:17

Für 100 €? Klar

Würdest du für 100€ einen Zehnagel essen?

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum