Theater Halle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Cat
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Theater Halle

von Cat am 03.11.2012 18:06

*hineinkomme*
//Es sind ja noch gar nicht so viele Leute da.//
*mein Kleid glatt streiche und mich in eine der ersten Reihen setzte* 

Antworten

Marley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marley am 03.11.2012 18:06

*die Halle betrete und neben Sydney fallen lass*
*total fertig aussehe vor aller Aufregung* 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 03.11.2012 18:06

*auch reinkomm und mich in die erste reihe setz*
[Ich darf das wahrscheinlich^^ als 2. ankündigerin ]

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 03.11.2012 18:06

*herkomme und mich umschaue* 
*zu Sydney gehe und mich neben sie setze*
Hey. Na, schon aufgeregt? *über mein Kleid streiche und die Beine überschlage* 

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

von Destiny am 03.11.2012 18:05

*von der eingangshalle herkommt*

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 03.11.2012 18:01

*die Halle betrete und in die erste Reihe setze*
[Ich hoffe ich darf mich setzen xD obwohl ich etwas später ansage^^]

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Chloe
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

Theater Halle

von Chloe am 31.10.2012 16:38

gleekzawa.png

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03.11.2012 17:32.
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62

« zurück zum Forum