Theater Halle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

Re: Theater Halle

von Amber am 30.11.2013 21:18

Harmy. Ich nickte und griff vorher nach seinem Handy. "Ich muss kurz Mom was simsen. Hab meines im Schließfach vergessen sorry." Ich tippte wirklich mom ne sms und legt es dann in meine tasche und verfolgte die Awards weiter.

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 21:18

Mandy: *stupste Baline an* Nicht schlafen! *wohl der weckdienst anderer leute bin*

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 21:19

*nach vorne wander. Langsam tun meine Beine weh^^*
So, wir haben die Hälfte geschaft!
*laut lache* Wieder ein kleiner Scherz!
Beste/r Secret Symphoner
*auf dem Munitor zeig der die Nominierten ankündigt*

Tim de Winter | Claudine Carter-Smith | Clara Voss | Graham Clarke | Isla Reeves

Applaus für Claudine, die heute leider nicht heir sein kann.

Nun Bester Titan
Hier die Nominierten:
Kyle Forester | Ryder Lynn | Finn Hudson | Dylan Hudson 

Der Gewinner: tam tam  tam FINN HUDSON 

*er kommt hoch und hält eine Rede*

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 30.11.2013 21:20.

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 21:20

*applaudiere*

[Könnte es sein, dass wir es alle nun einfach hinter uns bringen wollen XD]

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.11.2013 21:20

Ich klatschte für Finn, auch wenn ich ihn nicht wirklich kannte.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 21:21

Rachel. Ic klatschte für Claudine und anschließend für Finn. Ich küsste ihn, er ging vor, nahmd en Award entgegen und bedankte mich kurz. Dann ging er wieder zurueck an seinene Platz.  

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 21:21

{so langsam schon }
Mandy: *froh bin das es nicht Kyle ist* 

Antworten

Benjamin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Benjamin am 30.11.2013 21:21

Ich schritt wieder in die Halle und setzte mich. "Kann ich mein Handy wieder haben?", fragte ih Harmony in einem ernsten Ton.
ICh verfolgte wieder die Awards.
(Clara, vielleicht hahah ^^)

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Amber am 30.11.2013 21:23

Harmy. Ich holte das Handy wieder raus. "Hier." Ich gab es ihm und lehnte mich zurück. "Wie lange geht das noch?"

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.11.2013 21:23

{Also ich finds cool :/}

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum