Theater Halle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  ...  62  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

Re: Theater Halle

von Graham am 30.11.2013 21:09

*nach vorne geh*
so jetzt wirds spannend...
Dir Nominierten für die Kategorie Beste Troubletouner:

Chloe White | Santana Lopez | Tiana Le Claire | Jess Motta 

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 21:09

Brina: *den preis halte und lächel* *tina den Preis gönne* 

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 30.11.2013 21:11

GEWINNERIN IST JESS MOTTA *schrei*

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 21:11

Joko vs Claas *_* Einfach genial )

Alle klatschen.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.11.2013 21:12

Ich kam wieder mit Tina runter und setzte mich schon wieder, und nahm Sabrina wieder meinen Preis ab, dann sah ich zu Graham und klatschte laut für Jess.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 21:12

Jess: "Danke! Danke!", sagte ich und warf Handküsse in die Menge, als
ich die Bühne betrat um den Award entgegen zu nehmen. "Ohne viele
Worte nehm' ich den Award entgegegen. Danke ..." Und schobn hatte
ich die Bühne verlassen und wieder neben Clara Platz genommen.

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Natascha
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Natascha am 30.11.2013 21:14

Ich klatschte bei allen Siegern und gönnte es ihnen mehr oder weniger. Vorallem für Tina freute ich mich und klatschte ich, da ich es ihr wirklich gönnte. 

{Jaa, guck' ich auch grad. xD'} 

Antworten

Sabrina

28, Weiblich

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

von Sabrina am 30.11.2013 21:14

Brina: *gab kitty den Adward wieder*

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 30.11.2013 21:16

(mal nebnbei st shauen & Meine heizung ist im keller aus !! Obwohl se auf 3 steht!!!)

Amber. Ich applaudierte. Blaine neben mir nickte halb ein  

Antworten

Benjamin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Benjamin am 30.11.2013 21:16

Die Awards zogen sich hin. Ich applaudierte hin und wieder gelangweilt. Dann sah ich mich um und meine Blase mahte sich bemerbar. Ich drehte mich zu  Harmy um. "ICh geh mal eben aufs Klo." sagte ich flüsternd.
Ich stand auf und shritt aus der Halle

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  |  61  ...  62  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum