Theater Halle

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  ...  62  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

Claudine
Deleted user

Re: Theater Halle

from Claudine on 11/03/2012 06:18 PM

*mit etwas Verspätung ankomme und mich hinsetze; mein Handy ausschalte, die Beine überschlage und gespannt zuschaue*

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

from Sara on 11/03/2012 06:17 PM

*vor dem gong noch zu grace sage*
Ich darf eine kategorie ankündigen*
*dann zuhör*
*mein handy aus ist*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Ilana
Deleted user

from Ilana on 11/03/2012 06:17 PM

*mein hand aus schalte sow ie jeder xD*

Destiny

27, female

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

from Destiny on 11/03/2012 06:17 PM

*klatscht*//ich bin gespannt //

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Quinn
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

from Quinn on 11/03/2012 06:17 PM

*mein Handy ausschalte und gespannt die Show verfolge*

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Marley
Deleted user

from Marley on 11/03/2012 06:17 PM

*grinsend ihr applaudiere*

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 11/03/2012 06:16 PM

*mein Handy ausschalt*

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Zayn
Deleted user

from Zayn on 11/03/2012 06:16 PM

*mein Handy ausschalt*

Sydney
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Sydney on 11/03/2012 06:16 PM

*mein Handy nehme und es ausschalte*
//Puh, zum Glück hat sie mich noch erinnert,
sonst wäre es bestimmt peinlich geworden//

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Grace
Deleted user

from Grace on 11/03/2012 06:16 PM

"Ich auch nicht, Dessy." *grinse*
*Als der Gong ertönt ganz gespannt zur Bühne schaue*
//Okay, ich habe mein Handy eh zuhause vergessen.//

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  ...  62  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum