Eingangshalle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Eingangshalle

von Quinn am 03.11.2012 18:03

//Ich sollte wohl mal langsam in den Hauptsaal...// 
*allen kurz freundlich zunicke und mich in das Theater begebe* 

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 03.11.2012 18:03

*auch Q´s Kleid muster*
*wieder eins meiner engen roten kleider mit nur einem träger anhab^^*
*die haare ausnahmsweise mal hochgesteckt hab*

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 03.11.2012 18:04

*auch ins theater geh*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

von Destiny am 03.11.2012 18:04

*sich dann langsam ins theater begiebt*

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 03.11.2012 18:04

*vorsichtig und langsam hineinkomm und hoffe nicht auf mein Kleid zu trete*
*Mich umschau und hoffe, dass schon jemand da ist, den ich kenne.*
*Dessy seh und zu ihr hinlaufe*
"Hey, Dessy" *sie anlächel*

Antworten

Marley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marley am 03.11.2012 18:05

*umdreh und in den Saal eile*^^

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03.11.2012 18:05.

Cat
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Cat am 03.11.2012 18:05

*den anderen hinterher in das Theater laufe*

Antworten

Devin
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Devin am 03.11.2012 18:05

*nach einer Weile auch in die ins theatre begebe*

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

von Destiny am 03.11.2012 18:06

hey grace schönes kleid^^ komm mit in die halle*sie mitzieht xD*

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten

Angela-Lans...
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Angela-Lansbury am 03.11.2012 18:07

*in meine Gaderobe geh, weil die Verleihung gleich beginnt*

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum