Meine Änderungen

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Meine Änderungen

von Tyler am 21.11.2013 21:19

Tyler heisst nun Benjamin.

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 23.11.2013 14:14

Clara Voss becomes Clara Oswin Oswald :) Übrigens bin ich NICHT mehr bei den Dancern!:D

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.11.2013 14:17.

Jess

29, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Gewinner

von Jess am 23.11.2013 14:51

Jess ist NICHT mehr beim ThunderClap (Jahrbuch)! ;)

2919234yW8kwI8O.gif
                                        Booooorrrrriiiiiiinnngggg!

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 24.11.2013 10:46

Ich heiß jetzt: Clara Oswin Owen

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Aidon

29, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Dancer Skater Club

von Aidon am 25.11.2013 22:47

Aidons avatar is nich mehr Jean-Luc bilodeau sondern steven strait :)

PicsArt_1385491559262.jpg

Antworten

Katy

26, Weiblich

Stricher

McKinley High Sophomores

von Katy am 30.11.2013 13:00

Katy hat nun Megan Nicole als Avatar :) Und sie ist ne Bitch und nicht mehr so still :)

tumblr_mumardiXey1rtrtz3o6_250.gif  tumblr_mumardiXey1rtrtz3o4_250.gif

Shining bright. Speakers shaking. Put that old mustang in drive. Heart is yours for the taking. We don't have to say goodbye. If it was summer forever. Oh oh oh. Don't let it go oh oh. Just kiss me slow oh oh. Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever. Oh oh oh. Don't let it go oh oh. Just kiss me slow oh oh. Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever 

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 10.12.2013 22:07

- von Serena Celia van der Woodsen auf Serena Cartwright.
- von Blake Lively auf Malese Jow.

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 11.12.2013 14:39.

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 20.12.2013 16:44

Phoebe ist nicht mehr im Zölibat Club aber dafür bei den Bully Whips.

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 12.01.2014 19:22

Der Avatar von Amber Sterling ist nun "Emily van Camp"
Außerdem ist sie Senior :)

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 08.04.2014 21:18

Kitty heißt jetzt, genauso wie in der Serie, Kitty Wilde. (:

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum