Offizielle Homepage der Troubletones

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

KlaineJules
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Offizielle Homepage der Troubletones

von KlaineJules am 04.06.2012 21:23

Kann ich beitreten???

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 05.06.2012 13:49

nein, wir sind voll ;D

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 05.06.2012 14:06.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 03.08.2012 16:53

Wir gewinnen auf JEDEN FALL die Sectionals;)

Ach und: Kann ich auch was singen?

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 11.09.2012 12:05

Tüdelüü kann ich beitreten ? :)

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Quinn am 11.09.2012 13:37

klar doch willkommen bei den zukünftigen champions! ;)

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 11.09.2012 13:40

Dankeee !
Vielleicht kommst du auch in de Proberaum damit ich vorsingen kann und auch offiziell angenommen werde? ;) 

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Chloe
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Chloe am 11.09.2012 14:16

kann ich beitretten?^^

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Quinn am 11.09.2012 14:21

jaha klar xD

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 29.09.2012 18:42

Ich frag mich warum bei den ND´s mehr Mitglieder sind, wir sind doch viel besser^^

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 04.10.2012 17:19

Hallo Ich bin der neue Captain der Troubletones! Freudenmails bitte als pn und dankesspenden für irgendeinen guten zweck spenden;)

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum