Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  78  |  79  |  80  |  81  |  82  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sean
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Sean am 22.07.2013 15:07

Mag Jemand mit mir Posten? :)

Antworten

Lisa

28, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 22.07.2013 15:52

Mhh ...ich kann mit dir Playen...willst du mit Elena (einen anderen Chara von mir) playen?

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Matthew
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Matthew am 22.07.2013 18:43

Jemand lust mit mir zu posten? :)

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 22.07.2013 18:45

Ich Fang du an

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Matthew
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Matthew am 22.07.2013 18:48

Okay klasse :)

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 22.07.2013 19:37

Hätte jemand Lust?^^

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Matthew
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Matthew am 22.07.2013 19:40

Ja ich! :)

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 22.07.2013 19:40

Dann fang einfach an^^

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Amber

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

von Amber am 22.07.2013 19:41

Will wer?
Wenn ja-> Schulgarten:) 

Antworten

Matthew
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Matthew am 22.07.2013 19:43

Okay Klara :)

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  78  |  79  |  80  |  81  |  82  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum