Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Quinn am 19.05.2012 13:39

Ich hätt Zeit ;)
Hat sonst noch jemand Lust? ;D
Ich beiße nicht^^

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 19.05.2012 13:45.

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 19.05.2012 13:48

Mit Sugar?
Sie kann es ja nun herausfinden.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Quinn am 19.05.2012 13:50

Ok dokey

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 19.05.2012 13:52

Fängst du an?

Antworten

Sugar
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sugar am 19.05.2012 13:52

--> Schülercafe ;)

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Quinn am 19.05.2012 14:00

Quinn ist aber immer noch frei

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 19.05.2012 20:56

Falls wer in posten will, ich bin in der Aula

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Quinn am 20.05.2012 12:28

Wer hat Bock mit Quinn joggen zu gehen? xD

Antworten

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 21.05.2012 20:13

Wer playen will, kann in die Aula kommen^^

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Sam
Administrator

27, Männlich

Lesbe

von Sam am 21.05.2012 20:27

Wer mit Sam playen möchte ( Im Krankenhaus besuchen ? ) PN an mich :)

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum