Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  |  74  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Aurelia
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Auf den Stufen der McKinley High

von Aurelia am 23.09.2012 19:57

*als Kitty Groupie nicht anders kann,
als in deprimierten Ton Yuhu! zu rufen*
Was sollen wir jetzt tun, Kitty?

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 23.09.2012 20:00

Warten.
*den krankenwagen hör*
bleib ruhig, der Krankenwagen ist ja schon da!
*einem arzt alles erzähl und nach ein paar minuten der krankenwagen mit ihr wegfährt*
*zu aurelia geh*
so, das wär dann geklärt. *etwas grinsend meine hände aneinander klopf*
*etwas gähn*
ich bin total müde, da jake mich gestern erst um 2 uhr nach hause gebracht hat! *meine augen reib*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Aurelia
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Aurelia am 23.09.2012 20:02

*nickend zusehe, wie der Krankenwagen wegfährt*
Ich ... ich ... *schlucke* ... wieso bist du so ruhig?
*zu Kitty sehe und kaum noch auf den Füßen halten kann*

Antworten

Brittany
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Brittany am 23.09.2012 20:04

*die beiden anguck*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 23.09.2012 20:06

*nochmal gähn*
wie gesagt, ich bin total müde, da jake mich gestern erst um 2 uhr nach hause gebracht hat! *meine augen schließ*
*wieder öffne*

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Aurelia
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Aurelia am 23.09.2012 20:08

Ookay ... *stottern auf den Fleck blicke,
wo gerade noch Dabershire lag* Ich ...
ich ... sollte wohl auch nach Hause.
*umdrehe und einfach gehe*

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 23.09.2012 20:08

*herkomm*
*den krankenwagen und so seh*
*zu kitty geh*
Was ist denn hier passiert?
*sie anguck*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.09.2012 20:09.

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 23.09.2012 20:14

Wieso sollte ich mit dir reden?
*auch geh*

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 23.09.2012 20:21

*ihr hinterher guck*
//schade dass sie nicht in diesem krankenwagen liegtXDDD//
*auch geh*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.09.2012 20:22.

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 04.10.2012 19:07

*herkomme und mich hinsetze*
*all die fröhlichen Menschen um mich herum betrachte*
*eine Zigarette anzünde und weiterhin die Leute beobachte*

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  70  |  71  |  72  |  73  |  74  ...  244  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum