Ship or Sink - RPG Edition

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Ship or Sink - RPG Edition

von Phoebe am 27.02.2014 17:42

Für alle, die das Spiel nicht kennen, erkläre ich es kurz. Also man gibt ein Paar an, zum Beispiel Kitty und Jake, der nächste antwortet entweder mit 'Ship', was soviel bedeutet wie er findet die Idee gut, dass diese beiden Charaktere zusammen sind, oder 'Sink', also er findet dieses Paar so schrecklich. Anschließend wird ein neues Pairing genannt.
Da es sich um eine RPG-Edition handelt, können auch frei erfundene Charaktere aus diesem RPG Teil des Spiels werden :)

Ich fang mal an mit: Brooke und Simon. 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Simon
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Ship or Sink - RPG Edition

von Simon am 27.02.2014 17:44

Jaja gleich wieder ich XD SHIP!!!

Klaus und Phoebe  

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 27.02.2014 17:45

Totally ship! :)

Serena und Jamie?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 27.02.2014 17:47

Ship
Sabrina und Santana? 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Simon
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Simon am 27.02.2014 17:48

Sink

Quinn und Sam 

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

von Klaus am 27.02.2014 17:50

Sink ich bin Quik fan

Alaska und der Cornel?

You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 27.02.2014 17:51

Ich glaube Ship.
Kitty und Puck? 

Antworten

Simon
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Simon am 27.02.2014 17:52

(Das muss jacky beantworten xD Daniel und Blair? )

ship xD

Rachel und finn? 

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

von Klaus am 27.02.2014 17:56

Ship :)

Tyler und Juliet?

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 27.02.2014 17:58

{Ship! *o* du könntest mir auch mal antworten! }
Hm ich weiß nicht, ship?
Viola und Benjamin? 

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum