X oder Y

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  159  |  160  |  161  |  162  |  163  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

Re: X oder Y

von Olivia am 05.03.2014 18:23

Cola, die trinke ich einfach öfter.

X oder Y? ;'D

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten

Mayleen

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Dancer Interfaith Paintball League

von Mayleen am 05.03.2014 18:32

Keine Ahnung, ich sag einfach x

Ins Kino gehen oder Zuhause Dvds gucken?

Feeling my way through the darkness  Guided by a beating heart  I can't tell where the journey will end  But I know where it starts  They tell me I'm too young to understand  They say I'm caught up in a dream  Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes  Well that's fine by me  So wake me up when it's all over  When I'm wiser and I'm older  All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands I hope I get the chance to travel the world  And I don't have any plans I wish that I could stay forever this young Not afraid to close my eyes Life's a game made for everyone And love is a prize So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

von Olivia am 05.03.2014 18:39

Hm, Kino. <:

Sushi oder Schnitzel? xD 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten

Mayleen

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Mayleen am 05.03.2014 19:23

Sushi, Schnitzel ist so typisch deutsch;D

myvideo oder youtube?

Feeling my way through the darkness  Guided by a beating heart  I can't tell where the journey will end  But I know where it starts  They tell me I'm too young to understand  They say I'm caught up in a dream  Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes  Well that's fine by me  So wake me up when it's all over  When I'm wiser and I'm older  All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands I hope I get the chance to travel the world  And I don't have any plans I wish that I could stay forever this young Not afraid to close my eyes Life's a game made for everyone And love is a prize So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

von Olivia am 05.03.2014 21:16

YouTube. :'D

Dunkelgrün oder dunkelblau zu blonden Haaren? oô 

Antworten

Mayleen

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Mayleen am 05.03.2014 21:24

dunkelblau passt besser zu blond würde ich sagen (:

Windows oder Mac?

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

von Olivia am 05.03.2014 21:40

Ich selbst hab' Windows, find' Mac aber viel cooler. 

Samsung oder Apple?

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 06.03.2014 10:30

Definitiv Apple

Assi TV oder Stern TV ;D

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 06.03.2014 10:35

Assi TV

Kriminalroman oder historischer Roman?  

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten

Marie

24, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Freshmans Art Club Book Club Drama Club Swimming Team

von Marie am 06.03.2014 13:26

Ich denke eher historischer Roman, da sowas meiner Meinung nach interessanter ist

Chillen oder Sport?

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  159  |  160  |  161  |  162  |  163  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum