Theater Halle

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  ...  62  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Graham
Admin

32, male

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

Re: Theater Halle

from Graham on 11/30/2013 09:00 PM

*Wieder Die Halle betrette*
*für Ryder Klatsch*
*Auf die Bühne gehe*

Ich schon wieder *lache*
Nun *dicht ans mikrofon geh*
Die Nominierten für die Kategorie Am Besten verkörperter Charakter aus GLEE

Quinn Fabray | Puck | Kitty Le Claire | Brittany Pierce

Und der Gewinner ist *trommelwirbel* 
QUINN FABRAY
he he he..
*Quinn hält ihre Rede und geht mit mir runter* 

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

from Sara on 11/30/2013 09:01 PM

Ich schüttelte den Kopf. Ich mochte Quinn, aber ich hätte mich über einen Award gefreut, sie hatte so viele bekommen!

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Graham
Admin

32, male

Herzensbrecher

from Graham on 11/30/2013 09:01 PM

[Ich glaub für Quinn Klatscht keiner mehr xD] 

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Clara
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Clara on 11/30/2013 09:01 PM

JESS: WAS?!
Clara: *more emotions* 

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

from Sara on 11/30/2013 09:02 PM

{Haha, stimmt. :'D}

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Sabrina

28, female

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

from Sabrina on 11/30/2013 09:02 PM

Brina: Die Umarmung von Kitty erwidere und dann zu Kitty meine: "Glückwunsch." Dann jedoch seufzte als Quinn mal wieder ein Adward gewonnen hat ^^ 

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 11/30/2013 09:06 PM

Ich schüttelte den Kopf und überreichte Brina meinen Preis. "Hältst du mal kurz?", fragte ich und ging auf die Bühne. "Den Award für den besten New Directioner darf ich euch präsentieren. Die Nominierten waren: Julie Brightner, Tina Cohen-Chang, Rachel Berry und Destiny Anderson. Und gewonnen hat... Tina Cohen Chang!"

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Graham
Admin

32, male

Herzensbrecher

from Graham on 11/30/2013 09:07 PM

*klatsche da es wohl verdient ist*

Clara
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Clara on 11/30/2013 09:08 PM

*applause applause mit mehr Emotionen*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 11/30/2013 09:08 PM

Laut klatsche, da mir Tina schon immer symphatisch war und sie den Preis wirklich verdient hatte.

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  56  |  57  |  58  |  59  |  60  ...  62  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum