Theater Halle

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  ...  62  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Theater Halle

from Kitty on 11/30/2013 08:05 PM

Ich klatschte als Graham den Gewinner Blaine verkündete. Ich sah zu Brina. "Ich bin mit Puck zusammen. Nicht Quinn.", sagte ich wütend. Ich wusste nicht, ob sie schon von mir und Puck wusste. 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Reply Edited on 11/30/2013 08:06 PM.

Sabrina

28, female

SongWriter

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Be Yourself

from Sabrina on 11/30/2013 08:05 PM

Brina: Ich sah das mit Kitty was nicht stimmte weshalb ich sie fragte: "Was ist denn los?"

Mandy: Als Graham meinte das Blaine der beste Sänger ist, ihn ein Kuss aufdrücke und "Glückwunsch" zu ihn meine. 

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 11/30/2013 08:04 PM

Alle : Klatschen

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Leah

27, female

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Brainiacs

from Leah on 11/30/2013 08:03 PM

Die ganze Zeit hatte ich neben meinem Freund Oliver gesessen. Ich hatte das ganze geschehen mitverfolgt und bei jedem geklatscht. Ich gönnte jedem den Sieg und war wirklich froh, dass ich nirgends nominiert war. Ich hasste es im Mittelpunkt zu stehen und war froh, dass ich einfach nur Zeit mit Oliver verbringen konnte. Als er seinen Arm um mich legte, lehnte ich mich automatisch an ihn.

tumblr_mqqc1k4rCv1qclu25o2_250.gif  tumblr_mqqc1k4rCv1qclu25o3_r1_250.gif
I am wide awake and I'm standing tall up against the world, up against the wall.
Between the love and hate they can hardly wait to watch the hero fall.
You could give me hell. You can give me death.
But before I bend i will have revenge fire through my veins.
I will fan the flames until my dying breath.
Cause I will never go down any other way. Gasoline pumping through my veins. Dancing on top of the flames. I will never go down any other way.

Clara
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Clara on 11/30/2013 08:03 PM

*mit dem Award in der Hand wunderte ich mich zwar welche Kategorie sie wohl meinte so applaudierte ich einfach*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Reply Edited on 11/30/2013 08:03 PM.

Graham
Admin

32, male

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

from Graham on 11/30/2013 08:03 PM

*Mit einem Hüpfer vom Stuhl spring und nach vorne rase*
Diese Kategorie ist Destinys Kategorie. Leider ist sie Heute nicht da und
kann den Gewinner nicht verkünden. Deswegen... *Ich sah den Briefumschlag an*
Gibt es für die Kategorie Bester Sänger kein Gewinner.

*Die Gesichter der anderen genieße und anfange zu lachen*
Kleiner Scherz. Hier die Nominierten:

Kurt Hummel | Blaine Anderson | Tim de Winter | Finn Hudson

Der Gewinner ist.... *spannung* BLAINE ANDERSON

*applaudiere*
[Glenn ist ein kleiner Fehler unterlaufen. Ich bin nicht der Gewinner sondern kündige den Gewinner an]

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Reply Edited on 11/30/2013 08:06 PM.

Amber

28, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Cheerio Dancer Girls Athletics Swimming Team

from Amber on 11/30/2013 08:01 PM

Alle: klatschen.

(wir wissen zwar net was die nächste kategorie ist but hey )

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 11/30/2013 08:01 PM

Ich überreichte Clara den Preis und ging dann von der Bühne. Am liebsten würde ich sofort wieder aus dem Saal rennen, aber ich riss mich zusammen und setzte mich immernoch mürrisch neben Brina. Ich würdigte Quinn keinen Blick, und erst Recht nicht als ich aus dem Augenwinkel bemerkte wie sie mich ansah.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 11/30/2013 08:01 PM

Alle : Sahen auf die Bühne

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Glenn_Close
Deleted user

from Glenn_Close on 11/30/2013 08:01 PM

Die nächste Kategorie kündigt Graham an

Reply Edited on 11/30/2013 08:04 PM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  12  |  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  ...  62  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum