Rate the User.

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  |  51  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Claudine
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Rate the User.

von Claudine am 07.04.2013 01:42

Profilbild: 10 <- Ich find's einfach nur awesome. O: *-*'
Signatur: 9.5 <- Schöne Bilder, schön gemacht - schön. c:

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 07.04.2013 15:14

Profilbild: 9 -> I ♥ Nerds, niedlich ;33'
Signatur: 10 -> toll gemacht, Claudine. (: 

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics

von Clarissa am 07.04.2013 21:04

Profilbild: 8 ~ Ich finde es ganz süß, aber es gibt bessere von Taylor. ;>
Signatur: 10 ~ Wunderschön. ♥' Das rechte Bild in der Sigi ist einfach...*-*'

» A winner is a dreamer who n e v e r gives up. #
  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto3_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto9_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto5_250.gif  
»  Stripped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't know the secret. I've been trying to hide. We held our breath, to see our names are written. On the wreck of '86. That was the year, I knew the panic was over. 
Yes since we found out, that anything could happen! After the war we said we'd fight together. I guess we thought that's just what humans do. letting darkness grow. As if we need its palette and we need its colour. But now I've seen it through and now I know the truth, That anything could happen! And now I'll give you everything you need. 
But I  don't think I need Y O U ~

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 07.04.2013 21:06.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 11.04.2013 19:06

Profilbild: 9. *-*'
Signatur: 10. <: Einfach awesome. *-*'

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 11.04.2013 19:18

Profilbild: 10 -> Oh mein Gott, ein neuer Beweis wie hübsch Emma Watson doch ist. ♥'
Signatur: 8.5 -> die Bilder gefallen mir nicht ganz so gut. Ich mag die 'ältere' Emma lieber. Aber es ist toll verarbeitet. <: 

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 28.06.2013 21:16

Profilbild: 10. - Ich liebe dieses Bild. *0*'
Signatur: 10. Einfach awesome. ♥'

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 28.06.2013 21:28

Profilbild: 10. -> aii, was für ein schönes Bild, vorallem, da es von NayNay nicht ganz so viele Bild'chen gibt. <:
Signatur: 10. -> Oh WoW, die ist einfach total wunderbar. ♥' Der Spruch, der ganz am Ende steht ist total toll. ;3'

Antworten

Mandy

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics Left Behind Club

von Mandy am 28.06.2013 23:30

Profilbild: 10. ~ Es ist einfach toll *-*'
Signatur: 10 ~ It's amazing! <: 

tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no4_r2_250.gif tumblr_mkuhrs8NCR1qh6s1no7_r1_250.gif
All_good_things_come_to_an_end.png

Antworten

Mary
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Mary am 29.06.2013 10:06

Profilbild: 8. - Es gibt noch eindeutig bessere von Ashley.
Signatur: 10. - Toll. *-*'

Antworten

Julie

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Gewinner

von Julie am 22.07.2013 16:27

Profilbild: 8 "Es gibt noch eindeutig bessere von Ashley."  
Signatur: 9 Schön!

sigi.png

1.png     2.png     3.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  |  51  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum