Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  67  |  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

von Lisa am 09.03.2014 12:28

Joa aber ich habe Samsung

Magst du Samsung? 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Lydia

26, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Cooking Club

von Lydia am 09.03.2014 13:38

Wenige :$

Hast du Instagam?

tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo1_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo2_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo5_250.png
This is how I show my love. I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D
baby.
This is how an angel dies blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D baby.
Maybe I should cry for help. Maybe I should kill myself. Blame it on my A.D.D baby.

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 09.03.2014 17:39

Ja, habe ich. <;

Welchen Glee Charakter magst du am liebsten? 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Emma

26, Weiblich

Alkoholiker

McKinley High Juniors Cheerio Dancer

von Emma am 09.03.2014 19:32

Kitty. <:

Wen magst du von The Vampire Diaries gar nicht? oô 

zd.gif zd2.gif

I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back, got a pistol for a mouth, my old mama gave me that. Making my own road out of gravel and some wine and if I have to fall then it won't be in your line. Everybody's doing it so why the hell should I ? Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheepI wasn't born a beauty queen but I'm okay with that. Maybe radio won't mind if I sing a little flat. I wear my boots to bed, hang a cross up on the wall. To save me from a shallow grave that wants to take us all.

Antworten

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 09.03.2014 19:47

Elena

Deine aller liebste TV Serie aller Zeiten?

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 09.03.2014 20:36

Nur eine? ;c Puh, ich sage Pretty Little Liars. ♥' {Aber eigentlich auch noch Vampire Diaries &' Gossip Girl. :'D}
Auf was könntest du nicht verzichten? 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

von Olivia am 09.03.2014 21:36

Hm, ich denke auf Musik &' meine Freunde + Familie. {Ich geb's ja zu, das Internet ist mir auch seeehr wichtig, genauso wie mein Handy. Aber ich denke, das geht fast jedem so. ^^'}

Welchen Harry Potter Teil mochtest du gar nicht?  

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten

Lydia

26, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Cooking Club

von Lydia am 09.03.2014 22:36

von den büchern mag ich so ziehmlich alle.
von den filmen finde ich den 6 schlecht, da mir persöndlich einige szenen fehlten

wer von pretty little liars magst du am liebsten?

tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo1_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo2_250.png tumblr_mmlgrofwBu1s4u87vo5_250.png
This is how I show my love. I made it in my mind because I blame it on my A.D.D
baby.
This is how an angel dies blame it on my own sick pride Blame it on my A.D.D baby.
Maybe I should cry for help. Maybe I should kill myself. Blame it on my A.D.D baby.

Antworten

Olivia

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

von Olivia am 11.03.2014 15:19

Hm, eigentlich alle. <: Aber wenn ich mich entscheiden müsste, Hanna oder Emily. *-*' {Ich liebe beide einfach. :3'}

Wer ist dein Kindheitsheld?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 11.03.2014 15:20.

Stiles

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Art Club Drama Club The Skanks Skater Club Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Stiles am 11.03.2014 18:35

Definitiv gibt es da mehrere. Die gesamte Truppe von Dragonball und Digimon.
Die Turtles. Biker Mice. Alles sowas das waren meine Helden.

Vor welcher Figur hattest du in deiner Kindheit am meisten Angst ?

stiles2.png

coollogo_com-154311378.gif

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  67  |  68  |  69  |  70  |  71  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum