Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  |  64  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

von Phoebe am 03.03.2014 17:50

ja klar schaue ich das, aber das ist eine schwere Frage. Hm die 4 und 5 *-*'
Was denkst du von dir selbst? 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 03.03.2014 18:10

Überwiegend positiv, ich versuche es zumindest. Aber es gibt natürlich auch einige Sachen, die ich gerne an mir ändern würde. Einige Sachen an meinem Aussehen, meine Schüchternheit und einige weitere Sachem an meinem Charakter.

Welches ist dein One True  Pairing? <: 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 03.03.2014 18:52

Jaro *-*'
Was hälst du von Faberry? 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 03.03.2014 18:55

Da ich Quinn nicht mag, finde ich Faberry auch nicht so toll

Welcher deiner Charackterzüge nervt dich am meisten?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03.03.2014 18:56.

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 03.03.2014 20:12

Ich fange schnell an zu nerven 

Hast du jemals geraucht?

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 03.03.2014 20:15

Nein.

Hast du jemals gekifft?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 03.03.2014 20:41

Nope. Ich war bis jetzt noch nicht mal richig betrunken xD

Hast du schonmal jemanden betrogen?

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 03.03.2014 20:44

{Jaro is the best. ♥'}
Nein, habe ich noch nie. Ich bin doch eine ganz Liebe. <:

Wie würdest du deinen Klamotten-Stil beschreiben?

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Lorelai

27, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Book Club

von Lorelai am 03.03.2014 20:53

Von lässig bis schick triffts warscheinlich am besten xD

Hast du was gegen Sterbehilfe?

laura_richtig.jpg

tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo1_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo3_250.gif tumblr_mxmmwqL6w61qcmptjo4_250.gif

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 03.03.2014 20:55

{Ja *o* hab dich lieb Carolein!}
Jap.
Was würdest du tun wenn dir jemand die Liebe gesteht, du ihn aber nicht liebst {und die ganze Klasse Publikum wäre}? 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  |  64  ...  73  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum