Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1460  |  1461  |  1462  |  1463  |  1464  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Amelia

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Dancer Girls Athletics Thunderclap Brainiacs

Re: Laberthread

von Amelia am 26.02.2014 19:12

Haha okay da gebe ich dir recht!

Uihh nicht mehr lange und ich bin 18!!! <3

tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o4_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o1_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o2_250.gif
So now we've found our way to find each other!
When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for. When someone walks into your heart
through an open door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold. Don't let
go! Someone comes into your world. Suddenly your world has changed forever. No
there's no one else's eyes that could see into me. No one else's arms can lift. Lift me up
so high. Your love lifts me out of time. And you know my heart by heart!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 26.02.2014 19:13

Uh wann hast du Geburtstag? :3

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Amelia

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Dancer Girls Athletics Thunderclap Brainiacs

von Amelia am 26.02.2014 19:24

Am 9. März <3 Jackypou!

tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o4_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o1_250.gif  tumblr_m0myk4uUfR1qcxa02o2_250.gif
So now we've found our way to find each other!
When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for. When someone walks into your heart
through an open door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold. Don't let
go! Someone comes into your world. Suddenly your world has changed forever. No
there's no one else's eyes that could see into me. No one else's arms can lift. Lift me up
so high. Your love lifts me out of time. And you know my heart by heart!

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 26.02.2014 22:42

Hahaha bald haben wir alle Vampire Diaries leute hier, wenn das so weiter geht

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 26.02.2014 22:50

okay, abspeichern, merken und in den Kalender schreiben
Ja ich weiß, ich bin schon am überlegen ob ich einen Charakter von mir umbastel zur April Young  

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

von Klaus am 26.02.2014 22:57

Och ne April Young? Die finde ich nicht so toll! Behalte bitte Malese Jow für Serena und Candice Accola für Phoebe! ....ja wir haben: Ian Somerhalder, Malese Jow, Stephen R. McQueen, Claire Holt, Michael Trevino, Joseph Morgan, Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola ganz schön viele aus Vampire Diaries ;)

You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 26.02.2014 23:11

Hatte ich auch vor. Ich werde mich nicht von denen trennen. Um Mandy lasse ich auch Ashley Benson und bei Sabrina hab ich schon so oft den Avatar geändert.also nicht ganz April. Eigentlich nur den Avatar.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.02.2014 23:22.

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 26.02.2014 23:11

*räusper*
<----PHOEBE TONKIN nicht zu vergessen ^^

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

von Klaus am 26.02.2014 23:14

Entschuldige Ja auch Phoebe Tonkin! und ich suche immer noch jemanden, der mir meinen Bruder Elijah erstellt...yeah!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 26.02.2014 23:23

Käme komisch wenn ich dein Bruder spielen würde. :'D

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1460  |  1461  |  1462  |  1463  |  1464  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum