Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1451  |  1452  |  1453  |  1454  |  1455  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

Re: Laberthread

von Serena am 16.01.2014 20:56

Yay <3

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Grace

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Dancer Girls Athletics

von Grace am 16.01.2014 20:59

Hallo &' Willkommen zurück. <:

Loveme.png
Keep your head up strong and you'll get lost less often. Feel your heartbeat, follow it now. People stop taking, everything's breaking. We best be waking up, or we're going down. Start by putting one foot in front of the other
Look out for your sister, stand up for your brother. If you got  L O V E

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 16.01.2014 21:11

Bisschen mehr Party, ja Caro?
Lexi ist nämlich Lialein  

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 17.01.2014 16:17

Hallo

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 17.01.2014 16:21

Hallo Tim ;)

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 17.01.2014 16:22

Wie gehts?

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 17.01.2014 16:23

Gut und selbst? :)

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my

Antworten

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

von Tim am 17.01.2014 16:27

naja geht so

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

von Jamie am 17.01.2014 16:31

Darf ich fragen wieso? Oder wäre es vllt besser das nicht im Laberthread zu beschnacken?

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 17.01.2014 16:39

ich bin am leben.... außer das ich gerade von meinem fahrlehrer konfrontiert wurde, dass ich innerhalb von den nächsten 8 wochen (also in 8 wochen) im neuen audi prüfung machen muss ^^ .... und der kommt auch so schön in 8 wochen, d.h. 2 mal in dme auto sitzen und dann... prüfung :) supiiiiiiii

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1451  |  1452  |  1453  |  1454  |  1455  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum